D.R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)
Thu, Apr 26 2018
* Q2 AVERAGE CLOSING PRICE WAS $299,000, UP 1% FROM PRIOR YEAR QUARTER - CONF CALL
* D.R. HORTON, INC., AMERICA’S BUILDER, REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER EARNINGS AND DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.125 PER SHARE
April 26 D.R. Horton Inc, the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a 53 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by an increase in home sales.
Jan 31 D.R. Horton Inc's creation four years ago of a separate affordable homes business is yielding results as robust economic growth returns confidence to the U.S. housing market, and other homebuilders are now increasingly focusing on the segment.
* Shares rise as much as 5.6 pct (Adds details from conf call, analyst comment; updates shares)
* Q1 AVERAGE CLOSING PRICE WAS $295,200, DOWN 1% FROM THE PRIOR YEAR QUARTER - CONF CALL
* D.R. HORTON, INC., AMERICA’S BUILDER, REPORTS FISCAL 2018 FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS AND DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.125 PER SHARE
Jan 31 D.R. Horton Inc reported an 8.5 percent drop in first-quarter profit on Wednesday as the No.1 U.S. homebuilder took a charge of $108.7 million due to changes in the tax law.
- Why I Still Favor Real Estate And Homebuilders
- Homebuilders Are In Bear Market Territory Ignoring Favorable Housing Market Data
- Retail REITs Surge After Court Ruling, Homebuilders Dive On Cost Concerns
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 29
- D.R. Horton: Simply The Best Builder
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 28