D.R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)
Wed, Jan 31 2018
Jan 31 D.R. Horton Inc's creation four years ago of a separate affordable homes business is yielding results as robust economic growth returns confidence to the U.S. housing market, and other homebuilders are now increasingly focusing on the segment.
* Shares rise as much as 5.6 pct (Adds details from conf call, analyst comment; updates shares)
* Q1 AVERAGE CLOSING PRICE WAS $295,200, DOWN 1% FROM THE PRIOR YEAR QUARTER - CONF CALL
* D.R. HORTON, INC., AMERICA’S BUILDER, REPORTS FISCAL 2018 FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS AND DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.125 PER SHARE
Jan 31 D.R. Horton Inc reported an 8.5 percent drop in first-quarter profit on Wednesday as the No.1 U.S. homebuilder took a charge of $108.7 million due to changes in the tax law.
* D.R. HORTON INC, AMERICA’S BUILDER, UPDATES GUIDANCE FOR IMPACT OF NEW U.S. TAX LAW
BRIEF-D.R. Horton, America's Builder, Announces Pricing Of $400 Mln Of 2.550 Pct Senior Notes Due 2020
* D.R. HORTON, INC., AMERICA'S BUILDER, ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $400 MILLION OF 2.550% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020
* Shares rise as much as 2.5 pct to record-high (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
* D.R. Horton, Inc., America's builder, reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2017 earnings and increases quarterly dividend to $0.125 per share
Nov 9 D.R. Horton Inc, the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a 10.4 percent rise in quarterly profit as it sold more homes.
- Homebuilder Stocks DR Horton And 4 Others Remain Vulnerable Despite Data Hype
- D.R. Horton - 'Big, Strong And Diverse'
- D.R. Horton (DHI) CEO David Auld on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- D. R. Horton Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- It's Time To Move Out Of Homebuilders, Including PulteGroup And D. R. Horton
- Why The Real Estate Boom Has A Decade To Run