Discovery Inc (DISCB.OQ)
13 Jul 2018
Mon, Jul 2 2018
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
MUNICH, June 25 European broadcaster RTL said it was open to cooperation in TV streaming after competitor ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Inc announced plans to build a joint German platform.
FRANKFURT Germany's ProSiebenSat.1 Media and and Discovery Inc said on Monday they would join forces to launch a German TV streaming platform that integrates their 7TV, Maxdome and Eurosport Player properties.
FRANKFURT, June 25 Germany's ProSiebenSat.1 Media and and Discovery Inc said on Monday they would join forces to launch a German TV streaming platform that integrates their 7TV, Maxdome and Eurosport Player properties.
June 4 Discovery Inc, the owner of Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel, will invest more than $2 billion over the next decade to broadcast and stream golf's PGA Tour outside the United States, the company said on Monday.
June 4 Discovery Inc, the owner of Discovery Channel and Animal Planet, said on Monday it would invest over $2 billion for rights to broadcast and stream PGA Tour golf tournaments internationally.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.42 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* DISCOVERY INC - CEO DAVID M. ZASLAV'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $42.2 MILLION VERSUS $37.2 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS - COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE; CHANGES COMPANY NAME TO DISCOVERY INC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES EXCHANGE OFFER AND CONSENT SOLICITATION FOR SCRIPPS NOTES
- SA Interview: Taking Advantage Of Short-Term Volatility With Chad Brand
- Discovery Is Undervalued - Cramer's Lightning Round (6/11/18)
- How About Them Synergies?
- Clouds On The Horizon And A Storm Of Fallen Angels Is In The Forecast For Corporate Bonds
- Discovery Communications: Weighing The Scripps Acquisition
- 'Dirt Cheap' Discovery Is Poised To Outperform In The Future