Derwent London PLC (DLN.L)
16 Mar 2018
Tue, Feb 27 2018
* 2017 rental growth "more likely" at top end guidance range - CEO
* PROPOSED SPECIAL DIVIDEND OF 75P PER SHARE TO BE PAID IN JUNE 2018
Feb 27 Derwent London Plc, a central London office developer, promised a special dividend of 75 pence on Tuesday, citing profit from recent property sales and growth in the value of its buildings despite looming concerns about Brexit headwinds.
BRIEF-Derwent London Plc says year-to-date on average new lettings have been 1.3% above Dec 2016 ERV
* Year-To-Date on average new lettings have been 1.3% above December 2016 ERV
- Rising Interest Rates A Headwind For Dividend Paying Stocks
- Implied Correlation Index Flashes A Buy Signal
- Engineering Income: An Interview With Richard Berger
- Are Smart Beta ETFs Really Smart Enough To Outperform The Market?
- Uncovering Hidden Dividend Gems With Double Dividend Stocks
- Mauldin: The Alarming Pension Crisis Math