Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR.OQ)
23 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 16 2018
* DOLLAR TREE SAYS BOARD AMENDED CO'S BYLAWS TO INCREASE NUMBER OF DIRECTORS TO 13 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2FOP5D5) Further company coverage:
* DOLLAR TREE APPOINTS JEFFREY NAYLOR TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares down 15.3 pct at $88.34 (Adds analyst comments, quotes from conf call, background; Updates share price)
March 7 Discount store operator Dollar Tree Inc reported holiday quarter same-store sales that missed analysts' estimates on Wednesday, sending its shares down as much as 13 percent in premarket trade.
* DOLLAR TREE, INC. REPORTS RECORD FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL 2017 RESULTS
* DOLLAR TREE APPOINTS STEPHANIE STAHL TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Dollar Tree Says Settled Lawsuit Relating To Co's Divestiture Of 330 Family Dollar Stores To Dollar Express
* DOLLAR TREE SAYS SETTLED PREVIOUSLY REPORTED LAWSUIT RELATING TO CO'S NOV 2015 DIVESTITURE OF 330 FAMILY DOLLAR STORES TO DOLLAR EXPRESS LLC
BRIEF-Dollar Tree's CFO Kevin Wampler Reports Open Market Sale Of 12,559 Shares Of Co's Common Stock On Nov 30 At Average Price Of $103.89 Per Share
* DOLLAR TREE'S CFO KEVIN WAMPLER REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 12,559 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK ON NOV 30 AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $103.89PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2ALWqVb] Further company coverage:
Nov 21 Dollar Tree Inc, the biggest U.S. dollar-store chain operator, on Tuesday reported third-quarter comparable store sales and profit that beat Wall Street estimates, helped by higher customer traffic and spending at its stores.
* Dollar Tree Inc reports results for the third quarter fiscal 2017
- You Didn't Have To Let JNUG Get You Down
- Dollar Tree Vs. Dollar General: Searching For The Best Bargain
- Stocks To Watch: Wake-Up Call For The IPO Market
- Could Dollar General Be An 'All-Weather' Stock?
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 3/9/18: ECL, DLTR, BW, AAT, ANGI, GRPN, PF, TDF
- Up To 12.3% Yields - Why Invest In This High Yield Asset Class