Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 17 2018
* DOLLAR TREE APPOINTS STEPHANIE STAHL TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Dollar Tree Says Settled Lawsuit Relating To Co's Divestiture Of 330 Family Dollar Stores To Dollar Express
* DOLLAR TREE SAYS SETTLED PREVIOUSLY REPORTED LAWSUIT RELATING TO CO'S NOV 2015 DIVESTITURE OF 330 FAMILY DOLLAR STORES TO DOLLAR EXPRESS LLC
BRIEF-Dollar Tree's CFO Kevin Wampler Reports Open Market Sale Of 12,559 Shares Of Co's Common Stock On Nov 30 At Average Price Of $103.89 Per Share
* DOLLAR TREE'S CFO KEVIN WAMPLER REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 12,559 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK ON NOV 30 AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $103.89PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2ALWqVb] Further company coverage:
Nov 21 Dollar Tree Inc, the biggest U.S. dollar-store chain operator, on Tuesday reported third-quarter comparable store sales and profit that beat Wall Street estimates, helped by higher customer traffic and spending at its stores.
* Dollar Tree Inc reports results for the third quarter fiscal 2017
Nov 21 Dollar Tree Inc, the biggest U.S. dollar-store chain operator, on Tuesday reported third-quarter comparable store sales that beat Wall Street estimates, helped by higher customer traffic and spending at its stores.
* Omega Advisors Inc dissolves share stake in Dollar Tree Inc - SEC filing
Sept 18 Dollar Tree Inc said on Monday Bob Sasser, the architect of the U.S. discount retailer's $9.1 billion acquisition of Family Dollar, will be replaced as chief executive by Gary Philbin, the company's enterprise president.
Sept 18 Dollar Tree Inc said on Monday Chief Executive Bob Sasser will become executive chairman.
* Shares jump 8.9 pct (Adds details from conf call, analyst comment, updates shares)
- Follow Dollar General Into Battle
- Stocks To Watch: Retailers Make Final Holiday Push
- Dollar General: Stock Outlook For 2018
- Dollar Tree: 20% Upside In DCF Valuation With Family Dollar Improvements
- Tax Reform May Benefit Dollar Tree More Than Other Retailers
- Dollar General: Safe Dividends And Trump Tax Cut Upsides