Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc (DO.N)
22 Jun 2018
Mon, Apr 30 2018
* CEO MARC EDWARDS - FLOATER CATEGORY STILL FACING MANY HEADWINDS - CONF CALL
April 30 Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Monday, helped by new contracts for the company's deep-water rigs.
April 30 Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc's reported a fall in quarterly profit as day rates for the company's deep-water rigs fell.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.19 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED Source text (http://bit.ly/2FH1OLd) Further company coverage:
* CEO says utilization is improving (Adds CEO, analyst quotes, background and share price)
Feb 12 Rig contractor Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc posted a quarterly loss compared with a profit a year ago, when the company gained 26 cents per share from a contract dispute settlement.
* AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017, COMPANY'S TOTAL CONTRACTED BACKLOG WAS $2.4 BILLION
BRIEF-Diamond Offshore Drilling Says Will Not Record Charge To Financial Results For Qtrly Period Ended Dec 31, 2017 Related To Discounted Standby Dayrate
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING - WILL NOT RECORD CHARGE TO FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR QUARTERLY PERIOD ENDED DEC31, 2017 RELATED TO DISCOUNTED STANDBY DAYRATE Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rWxJS7) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Diamond Offshore Drilling Says Co And Petrobras Agreed To Settle Lawsuit And Amend Ocean Valor Drilling Contract
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC SAYS THE CO AND PETROBRAS AGREED TO SETTLE LAWSUIT AND AMEND OCEAN VALOR DRILLING CONTRACT
- Revamping Or Starting A Portfolio Now
- Boardwalk Pipeline's Limited Partners Fighting For Equitable Treatment
- Seadrill Will Emerge From Chapter 11 In The First Half Of July
- Jack-Up Competition Intensifies
- Offshore Drillers: If Not Now, When?
- Trading Volatile Oil Services Stocks Is Challenging Even As Crude Oil Futures Set New Multiyear Highs