Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc (DO.N)
20 Mar 2018
Sat, Mar 10 2018
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED Source text (http://bit.ly/2FH1OLd) Further company coverage:
* CEO says utilization is improving (Adds CEO, analyst quotes, background and share price)
Feb 12 Rig contractor Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc posted a quarterly loss compared with a profit a year ago, when the company gained 26 cents per share from a contract dispute settlement.
* AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017, COMPANY'S TOTAL CONTRACTED BACKLOG WAS $2.4 BILLION
BRIEF-Diamond Offshore Drilling Says Will Not Record Charge To Financial Results For Qtrly Period Ended Dec 31, 2017 Related To Discounted Standby Dayrate
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING - WILL NOT RECORD CHARGE TO FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR QUARTERLY PERIOD ENDED DEC31, 2017 RELATED TO DISCOUNTED STANDBY DAYRATE Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rWxJS7) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Diamond Offshore Drilling Says Co And Petrobras Agreed To Settle Lawsuit And Amend Ocean Valor Drilling Contract
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC SAYS THE CO AND PETROBRAS AGREED TO SETTLE LAWSUIT AND AMEND OCEAN VALOR DRILLING CONTRACT
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING - ON NOV 20, CFO KELLY YOUNGBLOOD NOTIFIED COMPANY OF HIS INTENTION TO RESIGN
Oct 30 Diamond Offshore on Monday reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit after securing more contracts for its deep-water drilling rigs at better rates, sending its shares up as much as 8.3 percent.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 30 Diamond Offshore on Monday reported a 22.4 percent fall in its quarterly profit on higher drilling expenses and debt repayment.
- Floater Segment: Mediterranean, Eastern Europe, Newbuilds And Concluding Thoughts
- Offshore Drilling: Discussion Of The Asia-Pacific Segment Of The Floater Market
- Offshore Drilling: How Tight Is Latin America?
- Diamond Offshore: Discussing M&A Possibilities In Depth
- Diamond Should Buy Noble
- How Tight Is The Norwegian North Sea?