Dollarama Inc (DOL.TO)
12 Dec 2017
Thu, Dec 7 2017
* DOLLARAMA ANNOUNCES SPECIFIC SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM AS PART OF NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
Dec 6 Canadian dollar-store chain Dollarama Inc topped analysts' forecasts for third-quarter profit, as it opened more stores and benefited from higher customer spending on average.
* Q3 SALES C$810.6 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW C$824.4 MILLION
Dec 6 Canadian dollar store chain Dollarama Inc's profit rose 18.2 percent in the third quarter, as shoppers spent more on average at its stores.
* Dollarama announces plan to buy back shares through private agreements
* Shares rise as much as 10.6 pct to record high (Adds CEO comments, Q2 details; updates share movement)
* Q2 sales C$812.5 million versus I/B/E/S view C$812.6 million
Sept 7 Canadian dollar-store operator Dollarama Inc reported a 24 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday as customers on average spent more at its stores.
- May ETF Flows: Moving Abroad
- Beyond Dividends: Beating The Market With Shareholder Yield
- March's Single Best CCC Stock In Each Industry
- March's Best And Worst 15 CCC Stocks With Market Caps Greater Than $20 Billion And Yield Greater Than 2%
- Is Reality Catching Up With Investors' Favourite Narratives?
- Paying My Bills With Dividends