Dollarama Inc (DOL.TO)
15 Aug 2018
Thu, Jun 7 2018
June 7 Canada's dollar-store chain Dollarama Inc on Thursday reported quarterly revenue and same-store sales that missed Wall-Street estimates, hurt by a prolonged winter that kept shoppers away from its stores.
June 7 Canada's dollar-store chain Dollarama Inc on Thursday reported a 7.3 percent rise in quarterly profit as customers spent more at its stores during the Easter holiday. Net income rose to C$101.6 million ($78.46 million), or $92 cents per share in the first quarter ended April 29, from C$94.7 million, or 82 cents per share, a year earlier.
March 29 Canada's Dollarama Inc reported a better-than-expected profit, driven by an increase in comparable sales as shoppers spent more at its dollar stores.
* DOLLARAMA REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2018 RESULTS
March 29 Canadian dollar store chain Dollarama Inc reported an 11.4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, driven by an increase in comparable sales as shoppers spent more at its stores.
* DOLLARAMA INC - KRISTIN MUGFORD APPOINTED TO BOARD AS DIRECTOR
- Danielle On The Financial Survival Network
- Are Smart Beta ETFs Really Smart Enough To Outperform The Market?
- May ETF Flows: Moving Abroad
- Beyond Dividends: Beating The Market With Shareholder Yield
- March's Single Best CCC Stock In Each Industry
- March's Best And Worst 15 CCC Stocks With Market Caps Greater Than $20 Billion And Yield Greater Than 2%