Drillisch AG (DRIG.DE)
20 Nov 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
FRANKFURT, Nov 13 German internet service provider United Internet reported a forecast-beating rise in third-quarter core earnings and booked one-off gains related to its acquisition of budget mobile firm Drillisch .
* 9 months EBITDA from continuing operations rose 24.7 percent to 352.7 million euros
* Drillisch ag: change of supervisory board chairman following the closing of the overall transaction
* dgap-news: Drillisch AG: implementation of the planned change in the management board following closing of the overall transaction.
* DGAP-NEWS: UNITED INTERNET AND DRILLISCH SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE OVERALL TRANSACTION
FRANKFURT Drillisch shareholders voted overwhelmingly on Tuesday to approve a takeover by United Internet, creating a stronger competitor to Germany's three telecoms network operators in a deal worth over 8 billion euros ($9.33 billion).
* Merger creates more credible challenge to network operators
* CONTRIBUTION OF 1&1 TELECOMMUNICATION SE INTO DRILLISCH: APPROVAL BY DRILLISCH'S EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT, July 25 The chief executive of Drillisch urged shareholders in the German mobile operator to approve an issue of new shares that will trigger a takeover by United Internet in a deal valued at over 8 billion euros ($9.33 billion).
* ACCOMPANYING VOLUNTARY TENDER OFFER FOR DRILLISCH : FINAL ACCEPTANCE RATE AMOUNTS TO 1.78 PERCENT