DTE Energy Co (DTE.N)
16 Mar 2018
Fri, Feb 16 2018
* QTRLY NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO DTE ENERGY COMPANY $1.60 PER SHARE
* DTE Energy Co is expected to show a fall in quarterly revenue when it reports results.
* DTE ENERGY SAYS REAFFIRMS ITS 2017 OPERATING EARNINGS GUIDANCE RANGE OF $5.38-$5.69 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* Declared $0.8825 per share dividend on its common stock payable Jan. 15, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DTE Energy Co - qtrly reported third quarter 2017 earnings of $1.51 per diluted share
Oct 12 Canadian energy company Enbridge Inc and Michigan's DTE Energy Co plan to complete their $2 billion Nexus natural gas pipeline from Ohio to Ontario late in the third quarter of 2018, they said on Thursday.
- Upcoming Dividends: 83 Companies, 35 Increases, 17 Double-Digit Increases
- Cable And Mobile Telecom Mergers: The Technology That Could Force It Now
- Valuation Dashboard: Utilities - Update
- DTE Energy Company 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- DTE Energy's (DTE) CEO Gerry Anderson on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Valuation Dashboard In Utilities - New Year's Update