Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)
23 Jan 2018
Wed, Nov 15 2017
* Devon energy announces 5,100 BOE per day stack well offsetting coyote development
Oct 31 U.S. oil producer Devon Energy Corp reported a bigger-than-expected profit in the third quarter, helped by higher realized prices for oil.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.38 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 31 U.S. oil producer Devon Energy Corp reported a 77 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by lower production.
* Devon Energy - as precautionary measure for hurricane Harvey, co temporarily suspended operations and shut-in production across its entire Eagle Ford
* Devon Energy Corp files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2wsOTUk] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Devon Energy says co's authorized capital stock consists of 1 bln shares of common stock, par value $0.10 per share
* Devon Energy Corp - Devon's authorized capital stock consists of 1.0 billion shares of common stock, par value $0.10 per share
* Devon energy provides preliminary update regarding impact of Hurricane Harvey
HOUSTON, Sept 6 Devon Energy Corp said on Wednesday it has resumed drilling and fracking of wells in the Eagle Ford shale region of Texas after halting operations during Tropical Storm Harvey.
* Penn Virginia Corporation provides operational update regarding impact from Hurricane Harvey
- EnLink Midstream Partners: Midstream Growth Potential
- Will Higher Oil Prices Cause Surge In Completions Of Drilled But Uncompleted Wells?
- Hartstreet: Occidental Well Design Pushes Oil Production Gains
- Permian Shale Oil Pure Play Stocks - Weekly Report 01/12/18
- Hartstreet: Anadarko Makes Big Strides In Oil Production As Well Design Improves
- Shale Restraint Could Lift Oil To $80