Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)
20 Jun 2018
Wed, Jun 6 2018
Oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp said on Wednesday it would sell its stakes in pipeline operator EnLink Midstream for $3.13 billion to pare debt and focus on its core shale business as crude prices hover near four-year highs.
* Shares rise more than 6 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
Oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp said on Wednesday it plans to sell its stakes in EnLink Midstream for $3.13 billion cash in a bid to streamline assets and pare debt.
June 6 Oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp said on Wednesday it plans to sell its interests in EnLink Midstream to an affiliate of fund manager Global Infrastructure Partners for $3.13 billion.
May 1 U.S. oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp raised its annual production forecast on Tuesday, saying it expected total output to rise 16 percent from last year compared with an earlier forecast of 14 percent.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.20 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 1 Shale oil producer Devon Energy Corp posted a loss of $197 million in the first quarter, hurt by higher expenses.
BRIEF-Devon Energy Says CEO David Hager's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $13.4 Million Versus $8.8 Mln In FY 2016 - SEC Filing
* DEVON ENERGY CORP SAYS CEO DAVID HAGER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.4 MILLION VERSUS $8.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
HOUSTON, April 10 Devon Energy Corp said on Tuesday it would lay off 300 workers, roughly 9 percent of staff, part of a plan to streamline operations and boost the shale oil producer's sagging returns and stock price.
HOUSTON, April 10 U.S. shale oil producer Devon Energy Corp said on Tuesday it would lay off 300 workers, roughly 9 percent of staff, part of a plan to streamline its operations.
- Devon Energy (DVN) Presents At J.P. Morgan Energy Equity Conference - Slideshow
- Market Considers Pardon For Midstream
- My Conversation With Harry
- Devon Energy: EnLink Divestiture Indicates Increased Management Conviction
- Select Energy: A Misunderstood And Deeply Undervalued Energy Franchise With A Wide Moat
- Devon Energy - Rising To The Top Of The STACK