Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 8 2018
March 7 U.S. oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp said on Wednesday it plans to increase its cash dividend and buy back shares worth $1 billion, the latest energy company to do so, while investors pressure the sector for better returns.
March 7 U.S. oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp on Wednesday boosted its dividend payout and said it would sell a shale asset to raise cash and reduce debt.
* DEVON ENERGY ANNOUNCES TENDER OFFERS FOR UP TO $1.0 BILLION AGGREGATE PURCHASE PRICE FOR CERTAIN OUTSTANDING DEBT SECURITIES AND RELATED CONSENT SOLICITATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DEVON ENERGY INCREASES CASH DIVIDEND 33 PERCENT, ANNOUNCES $1.0 BILLION SHARE-REPURCHASE PROGRAM AND PROGRESSES DEBT REDUCTION PLAN
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE DAVE HAGER SAYS NEAR-TERM PRIORITY FOR CASH IS TO CUT DEBT
HOUSTON, Feb 20 Oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp on Tuesday reported quarterly results that fell short of analyst profit estimates on weaker-than-expected production.
HOUSTON, Feb 20 Oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp on Tuesday reported quarterly results that fell short of analyst profit estimates on weaker than expected production.
* DEVON ENERGY ANNOUNCES THREE-YEAR OUTLOOK AND DETAILED 2018 GUIDANCE; REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS RESULTS
* Devon energy announces 5,100 BOE per day stack well offsetting coyote development
Oct 31 U.S. oil producer Devon Energy Corp reported a bigger-than-expected profit in the third quarter, helped by higher realized prices for oil.