Electronic Arts Inc (EA.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
Fri, Apr 13 2018
* ELECTRONIC ARTS INC SAYS PATRICK SÖDERLUND WILL STEP UP INTO THE ROLE OF CHIEF DESIGN OFFICER - SEC FILING
* QUARTERLY TOTAL NET REVENUE $1.16 BILLION VERSUS $1.15 BILLION
Jan 30 Videogame publisher Electronic Arts Inc expects the launch of the action-adventure video game, "A Way out", to drive its revenue in the current quarter, sending its shares up more than 5.8 percent after the bell.
* MELVIN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP REPORTS 5 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN ELECTRONIC ARTS AS OF JAN 5 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Ay6dcJ) Further company coverage:
* Electronic Arts Inc files for potential mixed shelf, size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Axfi6L) Further company coverage:
* Electronic Arts - under agreement, co will pay $151 million in cash, and up to $164 million in long-term equity in form of restricted stock units to employees
* Qtrly loss per share $0.07; Qtrly total net revenue $959 million versus $898 million
Electronic Arts Inc's revenue forecast for the holiday quarter narrowly missed estimates on Tuesday as the game developer gears to face tough competition from rivals such as Activision.
Oct 31 Electronic Arts Inc's revenue forecast for the holiday quarter narrowly missed estimates on Tuesday as the game developer gears to face tough competition from rivals such as Activision.
Oct 31 Electronic Arts Inc's revenue forecast for the keenly watched holiday quarter narrowly missed estimates on Tuesday amid expectations of tough competition from other games that are likely to release around the same time.
- 3 Reasons Digital Downloads Drag Down GameStop
- Glu Mobile: The Turnaround Story Continues, Should You Buy?
- Glu Mobile: Home Run Potential
- Bespoke's Most Volatile Stocks On Earnings: April 2018 Edition
- Disney Is Expanding In The Fast-Growing Video Games Industry
- EA's Guidance Raise, Dividend Talk Outduel Star Wars Battlefront II Debacle