Encana Corp (ECA.TO)
Wed, Nov 8 2017
Nov 8 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp on Wednesday posted a third-quarter profit above analysts' estimates but 7.3 percent below the same period last year as a result of lower production.
* Encana reports third quarter results; company firmly on track to meet or beat 2017 deliverables in a transformational year
Nov 8 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp's profit fell 7.3 percent in the third quarter, hurt by lower oil and gas production.
* Encana to update five-year plan during Investor Day; company expects to deliver leading corporate returns, strong cash flow growth and substantial free cash flow
* Encana Corp - Encana successfully started up Sunrise processing plant on September 27, under budget and more than one month ahead of original schedule
* Encana delivers new Montney plant ahead of schedule; company continues to outperform five-year plan
* Encana completes sale of its Piceance natural gas assets Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Chief executive says company can continue to grow within cash flow with oil prices below $50
July 21 Encana Corp , Canada's No. 2 oil and gas producer, posted a quarterly profit that handily beat analysts' estimates and raised its full-year core asset production growth forecast.
* Encana delivers strong second quarter results; company expands margins, exceeds type curves, grows premium well inventory and updates guidance
- Resolute Energy - A Resolutely Unprofitable Shale Oil Producer?
- Permian Basin Pure Play Stocks Weekly - Week Ending 12/08/17
- Prince MBS And The Peak Oil Plateau
- Hartstreet: Pioneer Well Design Sees Continued Oil Production Improvements
- Permian DUC Wells Surge With Massive Implications For WTI Oil Prices, Inventories And Permian Oil Producers
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update