Electricite de France SA (EDF.PA)
Wed, Jul 25 2018
* Flamanville circuit weldings will take one year to repair (Adds EDF executives' comments)
PARIS, July 25 France's state-controlled power group EDF said there would be new delays to its Flamanville nuclear reactor project, after it found further flaws, and added the project would now cost more than previously forecast.
PARIS France has no intention of splitting up state-controlled utility EDF into a nuclear and a non-nuclear unit, the head of state holding company APE said on Thursday.
PARIS, June 21 France has no intention of splitting up state-controlled utility EDF into a nuclear and a non-nuclear unit, the head of state holding company APE said on Thursday.
SAO PAULO, June 5 Brazil's state power company Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA and French peer Electricite de France SA (EDF) signed a three-year memorandum of understanding to look into cooperation on nuclear energy, the Brazilian company known as Eletrobras said on Tuesday.
* Dalkia and EDF EN revenue now reported separately (Adds CFO comments)
* EDF review of weldings to be complete by end of May (Adds comments from EDF executives)
PARIS, April 10 French state-controlled utility EDF on Tuesday no longer ruled out that problems with weldings at the nuclear reactor under construction in Flamanville may impact the cost and start-up schedule of the reactor.
* Consumer group calls for investigation, more regulation (Adds comments from press briefing)
BRIEF-GE And Edison Group Sign Agreement To Optimize Power Plant Fleet Infrastructure At Candela Power Plant
* GE AND EDISON/EDF GROUP SIGN AGREEMENT TO OPTIMIZE POWER PLANT FLEET INFRASTRUCTURE AT ITALY’S CANDELA POWER PLANT Source text: (http://bit.ly/2q6cXvb) Further company coverage:
- Stone Harbor Emerging Markets Debt Funds At Unwarranted Premia
- The Chemist's CEF Report - August 2018: Equity CEFs Starting To Come Down To Earth?
- Weekly Closed-End Fund Roundup: NDP Is A Sell
- Chart Storm: EM Can Get A Lot Worse Before U.S. Stocks Flinch
- Emerging Markets Contagion: Crisis Of Confidence 101
- Monthly Paid Dividends From 69 All Cap U.S. Equities And 80 Funds For September