Energen Corp (EGN.N)
Mon, May 21 2018
BOSTON Activist hedge fund manager Keith Meister and billionaire investor Carl Icahn said they may try to buy oil and gas producer Energen Corp , according to a regulatory filing made on Monday.
BOSTON, May 21 Activist hedge fund manager Keith Meister and billionaire investor Carl Icahn said they may try to buy oil and gas producer Energen Corp, according to a regulatory filing made on Monday.
* ACTIVIST INVESTOR CARL ICAHN SAYS ENERGEN IS VERY UNDERVALUED - CNBC
BOSTON, May 21 Activist investor Keith Meister on Monday reunited with billionaire investor Carl Icahn and said in a regulatory filing that they may try to buy oil and gas producer Energen Corp..
LONDON British entrepreneur Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin business empire, is reviewing a 1.6 billion pounds ($2.2 billion) takeover bid that could turn the fledgling lender he founded almost 25 years ago into one of Britain's biggest banks.
May 8 Oil and gas company Energen Corp reported higher-than-expected first-quarter profit on Tuesday and raised its production guidance for the year as it seeks to reap the benefits of $70-a-barrel crude.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.78 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 8 Oil and gas company Energen Corp reported a more than three-fold rise in first-quarter profit on Tuesday due to a rise in production and higher realized prices for oil.
* ENERGEN SAYS EFFECTIVE APRIL 30, CO ENTERED INTO AN EIGHTH AMENDMENT TO ITS CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* ELLIOTT - "ENERGEN HAS SOME OF THE BEST ASSETS IN THE PERMIAN BASIN, YET REMAINS DEEPLY UNDERVALUED" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Hartstreet: Icahn And Corvex See Value In Energen, And We See Production Improvements
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 28
- The Play Between Energy, Economy And Technological Change
- Best Energy Stocks To Buy Now
- Energen Corporation 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Energen (EGN) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript