Elekta AB (publ) (EKTAb.ST)
Tue, Dec 12 2017
* ELEKTA AND STOCKHOLM COUNTY COUNCIL AGREE ON CONSTRUCTIVE WAY FORWARD
STOCKHOLM, Nov 30 Sweden's Elekta pushed back its order target for a new radiation therapy machine which is meant to drive its future sales growth on Thursday as it reported higher quarterly core earnings than expected.
Nov 30 Elekta AB CEO Richard Hausmann and CFo Gustaf Salford in a conference call with analysts and media:
STOCKHOLM, Nov 30 Swedish radiotherapy gear maker Elekta on Thursday pushed back its target for order bookings of its new flagship radiation therapy machine Unity as it posted higher quarterly core earnings, but lower order intake, than expected.
* SAYS OUR TARGETS FOR YEAR ARE CLEAR - WE WILL DELIVER PROFITABLE GROWTH AND REACH AN EBITA MARGIN EXCEEDING 20 PERCENT THROUGH GROWTH AND OUR WORK WITH CONTINUOUS OPERATIONAL IMPROVEMENTS
* UK'S NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE SIGNS GBP 22 MILLION AGREEMENT FOR ELEKTA CANCER TREATMENT SYSTEMS
* Elekta announces that 21st Century Oncology, the largest radiation oncology provider in the U.S., will replace several of its existing linear accelerators, as well as treatment planning software and oncology information systems, with advanced cancer treatment solutions from Elekta. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Johan Ahlander)
* Elekta has decided to add additional functional imaging capabilities to its MR-linac (Unity) and to spend more time on validating its linac control system
* Mclaren Health Care and Elekta have mutually agreed to terminate their long-term agreement.
* ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY IBA AND ELEKTA ENTERED A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU)REGARDING A COMPREHENSIVE PARTNERSHIP INCLUDING JOINT SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND SALES TO ADVANCE PROTON THERAPY TREATMENTS Source text for Eikon: