Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
* Estee Lauder - co announces its collaboration with Google to offer consumers services for Google Assistant on Google Home Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Estee Lauder shares hit a record high on Wednesday after the cosmetics maker forecast holiday-quarter sales ahead of market expectations, banking on demand for recently acquired makeup brands that are popular with millennials.
* Shares hit record high (Adds analyst quote, background, updates shares)
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.06 pct, Nasdaq down 0.41 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
Nov 1 Estee Lauder on Wednesday reported better-than-expected quarterly sales and profit, helped by demand for makeup from its brands including Tom Ford and Smashbox and revenue from recent acquisitions aimed at attracting younger customers.
* The Estée Lauder Companies achieves outstanding fiscal 2018 first quarter results
Nov 1 Cosmetics maker Estee Lauder's sales beat analysts' estimates in the first quarter, helped by the popularity of brands such as Clinique and M.A.C.
* The Estée Lauder Companies Inc increases quarterly dividend 12% to $.38 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Estee lauder says "we are aware of recent press that speculates that the estée lauder companies may be in discussions regarding a potential sale or merger"
Estee Lauder Cos Inc's stock hit a record high after the cosmetics maker forecast full-year profit and sales ahead of Street views and posted higher-than-expected quarterly results as it sold more products from brands such as M.A.C and Tom Ford.
- Jump Into Estee Lauder When You Can
- 102 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- It Seems That 'Nobody Doesn't Like Estee Lauder', Perhaps It's Time To Be Concerned
- Union Pacific Is A Better Rail Stock Than CSX - Cramer's Lightning Round (11/13/17)
- 25 Dividend Increases: October 30-November 3, 2017 (Part 2: Remaining Sectors)
- Equity CEFs: Help! My Fund Has Been Ama-Zonked!