Eldorado Gold Corp (ELD.TO)
18 May 2018
TORONTO, April 4 Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp said on Wednesday it received a positive ruling from arbitrators on its planned metallurgy plant in Greece, but is awaiting mine development permits as it considers its next steps.
TORONTO, April 4 Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp said on Wednesday that an arbitration panel in Greece has ruled it has a valid technical plan to build a metallurgy plant to process concentrate mined from Skouries and Olympias.
* ARBITRATION PANEL IN GREECE HAS ISSUED ITS RULING WITH RESPECT TO ARBITRATION INITIATED BY THE GREEK STATE
TORONTO, March 29 Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp filed a new technical report for its contentious Skouries gold mine project in Greece on Thursday, which said it "significantly" reduces the development's environmental footprint.
* ELDORADO GOLD REPORTS 2017 YEAR-END AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS
* ELDORADO GOLD CORP - FABIANA CHUBBS, ELDORADO'S CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER WILL LEAVE COMPANY AT END OF APRIL 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* ELDORADO ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY 2017 OPERATIONAL RESULTS AND PARTIAL 2018 GUIDANCE
* JONATHAN RUBENSTEIN TO RESIGN AS A DIRECTOR AND ROBERT GILMORE HAS STEPPED DOWN AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD
* SAYS CONFIRMS THAT AT REQUEST OF ARBITRAL PANEL, 90-DAY ARBITRATION PERIOD HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY 60 DAYS TO NOW END ON APRIL 6, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Keep Calm And Carry On In EM
- Chart Of The Week: Emerging Markets Sovereign CDS Spike
- Want Sustainable Income? Spread Your Risk Around
- If This Asset 'Never Lies', Then Markets Might Be In Trouble
- Will The Emerging-Market Equity Rally Resume?
- Environmental, Social, And Governance Assessment And Engagement In Emerging Markets Debt