Eldorado Gold Corp (ELD.TO)
Thu, Nov 9 2017
Nov 9 Eldorado Gold said on Thursday it would freeze investments in its Skouries gold mine in Greece, taking a tough stand in its battle with the country's government.
* Will move Skouries Development Project into care and maintenance
Oct 26 Paul Wright, the former chief executive of Eldorado Gold Corp, plans to resign from the board of the Canadian gold miner, where he is vice chairman, the company said in a statement accompanying its quarterly results.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
TORONTO, Oct 23 Canada's main stock index ended little changed on Monday, as a plunge in Eldorado Gold Corp and losses for energy stocks offset gains in the financial and mining sectors.
TORONTO, Oct 23 Canada's main stock index ended barely lower on Monday, as a plunge in Eldorado Gold Corp and losses for energy stocks were offset by gains among big banks, miners, lumber companies and others.
TORONTO, Oct 23 Canada's main stock index edged higher on Monday, with a gain in the financial sectors offset by a selloff in shares of Eldorado Gold Corp.
TORONTO, Oct 23 Canada's main stock index made slight gains in early trade on Monday, with its biggest banks and heavyweight energy sector providing support while Eldorado Gold Corp fell sharply after lowering production guidance for a gold mine in Turkey.
* Eldorado Gold - revising 2017 guidance for Kisladag mine to 170,000 to 180,000 ounces at cash costs of $500 to $550 per ounce Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 21 Eldorado Gold Corp on Thursday said it had decided to temporarily postpone its decision to place its Halkidiki assets on care and maintenance.
- Transports Weekly Snapshot: Performance Remains Lower Vs. Broader Indices
- Venezuela Has Now Defaulted On Its Debt, Now What?
- Fixed Income
- Transports Week In Review - Parity With Broader Indices Remains A Possibility
- Transports Week In Review - Even If Economic Growth Remains Subdued, Transports Are Poised To Outperform Broader Indices