Euler Hermes Group SA (ELER.PA)
Wed, Feb 28 2018
BRIEF-Further Proposed Simplified Cash Tender Offer For Euler Hermes Group Shares Followed By A Squeeze-Out
* REG-EULER HERMES GROUP: FURTHER PROPOSED SIMPLIFIED CASH TENDER OFFER FOR EULER HERMES GROUP SHARES FOLLOWED BY A SQUEEZE-OUT
* AS THE REMAINING FLOAT OF THE EULER HERMES SHARES ON THE MARKET REPRESENTS LESS THAN 5 PERCENT, ALLIANZ ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO INITIATE THE NECESSARY STEPS FOR A SQUEEZE-OUT AND DELISTING OF EULER HERMES SHARES
* LIFTS STAKE IN EULER HERMES TO 92.43 PERCENT Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* REG-EULER HERMES 2017 FULL YEAR RESULTS: STABLE ORDINARY OPERATING INCOME, +10% NET RESULT
* CHANTAL SCHUMACHER IS APPOINTED GROUP CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AS OF TODAY Source text : http://bit.ly/2nOJ2Hv Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Allianz hopes offer will take holding to 100 percent (Adds details from announcement, background)
* REG-EULER HERMES: THE SUPERVISORY BOARD OF EULER HERMES GROUP ISSUES A FAVORABLE REASONED OPINION REGARDING THE PROPOSED SIMPLIFIED CASH TENDER OFFER INITIATED BY ALLIANZ SE
FRANKFURT, Dec 22 Allianz, Germany's biggest insurer, said it was seeking to become the sole owner of Euler Hermes and plans to offer 122 euros ($145) apiece for the shares in the French credit insurance firm it does not already own.
BRIEF-Euler Hermes Group Appoints Virginie Fauvel As Chief Transformation Officer And Head Of The Americas Region
* APPOINTS VIRGINIE FAUVEL AS CHIEF TRANSFORMATION OFFICER AND HEAD OF THE AMERICAS REGION Source text: http://bit.ly/2z3JQOY Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT Germany's biggest insurer Allianz plans to buy the shares in French credit insurance firm Euler Hermes it does not yet own for around 1.85 billion euros ($2.2 bln).