Enbridge Inc (ENB.TO)
17 Nov 2017
Mon, Nov 13 2017
* Enbridge Inc files for mixed shelf of up to $4.9 billion – SEC filing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2yxtafV) Further company coverage:
* Fintech Select enters definitive agreement with Canadian Bitcoins
CALGARY, Alberta, Nov 2 Canada's Enbridge Inc is eyeing opportunities to expand its pipeline network if the proposed Capline pipeline reversal goes ahead, providing access to the eastern Gulf Coast refining market for Canadian oil, the company said on Thursday.
* Expecting final decision from Minnesota on Line 3 pipeline approval in Q2 2018, line in service by H2 2019
* Q3 earnings per share view c$0.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 earnings per share view C$0.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 2 Enbridge Inc , North America's largest pipeline operator, on Thursday reported a quarterly profit, getting a boost from the acquisition of natural gas pipeline company Spectra Energy Corp.
CALGARY, Alberta The United States issued a long-awaited permit covering a three-mile segment of Enbridge Inc's Line 67 crude oil pipeline on Monday, allowing the company to nearly double capacity on the cross-border conduit.
CALGARY, Alberta, Oct 16 After years of regulatory delays, the United States on Monday issued a presidential permit to a three-mile segment of Enbridge Inc's Line 67 crude oil pipeline, which will enable the company to nearly double capacity on the cross-border conduit.
Oct 12 Canadian energy company Enbridge Inc and Michigan's DTE Energy Co plan to complete their $2 billion Nexus natural gas pipeline from Ohio to Ontario late in the third quarter of 2018, they said on Thursday.
- The Battle For Dawn, Part 2: Rebalancing The North American Natural Gas Super Glut
- Enbridge: Weak Quarter But Still A Buy
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For November 2017
- Union Pacific Is A Better Rail Stock Than CSX - Cramer's Lightning Round (11/13/17)
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 9: You Asked For It, So Here It Is
- Astride The Upside Down