Enel SpA (ENEI.MI)
19 Jan 2018
Sun, Jan 14 2018
JERUSALEM Italian energy firm Enel SpA said it was looking to collaborate with Israeli startups to develop new technologies to make traditional and renewable energy production more cost-effective.
JERUSALEM, Jan 14 Italian energy firm Enel SpA said it was looking to collaborate with Israeli startups to develop new technologies to make traditional and renewable energy production more cost-effective.
* STARTS OPERATING TWO NEW US WIND FARMS BECOMING LARGEST WIND PLAYER IN OKLAHOMA
* ENEL SELLS MAJORITY STAKE IN TWO US WIND FARMS WHILE KEEPING PLANT MANAGEMENT
LONDON/MILAN, Nov 21 Europe's biggest utility Enel will ramp up spending on digital networks to offer smart meters, remote home appliance controls and car charging points, the Italian company said on Tuesday.
* no merit in merging open fiber broadband unit with another grid such as Telecom Italia
* End of German coalition talks may mean slower coal exit (Adds fund manager comment, background)
* Enel CEO previously said sees big M&A as value destructive (Adds details from sources, context)
MADRID/FRANKFURT/MILAN, Nov 19 German utility RWE is looking at ways to cut its 16.8-billion euro ($19.8 billion) stake in retail business Innogy, several banking sources told Reuters, adding this could involve a deal with Italy's Enel.
MILAN Italy's biggest utility Enel sees acquisitions as the only way to grow its core distribution business and is committed to pursuing targets round the world, the utility's CEO told Reuters.