Eni SpA (ENI.MI)
16 Jan 2018
Thu, Dec 28 2017
HOUSTON, Dec 27 Italian oil producer Eni this week began drilling a new well in U.S. waters off the north coast of Alaska, becoming the first company to do so since 2015, federal regulators said on Wednesday.
ROME A plan to sell stakes this year in air traffic controller ENAV and energy group ENI looks hard to achieve, meaning the Italian Treasury is investigating other ways of meeting debt-reduction goals, a Treasury source said on Thursday.
ROME, Dec 21 A plan to sell stakes this year in air traffic controller ENAV and energy group ENI looks hard to achieve, meaning the Italian Treasury is investigating other ways of meeting debt-reduction goals, a Treasury source said on Thursday.
ROME, Dec 11 Italy has suspended a plan to sell stakes in two businesses it controls to holding company Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP) after European authorities questioned whether it should be shifting assets to a state-controlled entity, sources said on Monday.
* Lagging rivals, Eni looks to more downstream work * Shift aims to help offset volatile oil prices * Exploration still the focus after Africa, other successes By Stephen Jewkes MILAN, Dec 8 Energy firm Eni aims to express an interest in bidding for an Italian bioplastics business in a move that underlines a longer-term desire to hedge its exposure to oil and gas, financial sources said. Eni wants to revive its chemicals, retail and refining businesses to off
ISLAMABAD, Nov 30 Pakistan is in talks to import liquefied natural gas (LNG) from France, Italy and Spain, a senior Pakistani source said, raising the prospect of new contracts for Engie, Eni and Gas Natural Fenosa.
ISLAMABAD, Nov 30 Pakistan is in liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply talks with France, Italy and Spain, a senior Pakistani source said, which could lead to contracts for Engie, Eni and Gas Natural Fenosa.
MILAN, Nov 24 Italy's Eni has asked a judge to lift a court order seizing measurement devices that is threatening to shut down its refineries in Italy, a spokesman for the oil major said.
MILAN, Nov 22 Italy's Eni said on Wednesday its refineries in Italy were at risk of shutdown after Italian tax police seized assets as part of a probe into alleged tax evasion.
MILAN, Nov 22 Italian authorities are investigating oil major Eni for alleged tax evasion, focusing their enquiries on measurement devices installed at refineries and storage facilities, tax police and the company said in separate statements.
- Invest In Chile - Latin America's Hidden Investment Gem
- Just Beat It: How To Filter Through Emerging Markets To Outperform The Index
- Enersis' (ENI) CEO Luca D'Agnese on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Enersis Is A Defensive LatAm Play With Attractive Yield And Significant Growth Potential
- Dividend Cut Risk Of The 6 Oil Super Majors
- Enersis' (ENI) Q3 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript