EOG Resources Inc (EOG.N)
25 Apr 2018
Tue, Mar 27 2018
NEW ORLEANS, March 27 EOG Resources Inc expects its oilfield service costs to drop this year in two large shale areas, its chief executive said on Tuesday, bucking the industry trend as costs inch higher across the industry.
* EOG RESOURCES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES 2018 CAPITAL PROGRAM
BRIEF-EOG Resources Sees Non-Cash Net Loss Of $45 Mln On Mark-To-Market Of Financial Commodity Derivative Contracts In Q4
* EOG RESOURCES SAYS FOR Q4, CO ANTICIPATES NON-CASH NET LOSS OF $45.0 MILLION ON MARK-TO-MARKET OF FINANCIAL COMMODITY DERIVATIVE CONTRACTS - SEC FILING
BRIEF-EOG Resources Sees Rate Change From TCJA To Lower Income Tax Provision & Comprehensive Income Of About $2.2 Bln For Quarter-Ended Dec 31
* EOG RESOURCES SEES RATE CHANGE FROM TAX CUTS & JOBS ACT TO LOWER INCOME TAX PROVISION & COMPREHENSIVE INCOME OF ABOUT $2.2 BILLION FOR QUARTER-ENDED DEC 31 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qpPCrO) Further company coverage:
* EOG resources announces third quarter 2017 results; announces two new premium oil plays adding 800 net premium well locations and 750 mmboe estimated net resource potential
HOUSTON, Nov 2 U.S. shale oil producer EOG Resources Inc posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by rising crude prices and lower costs.
HOUSTON, Nov 2 U.S. shale oil producer EOG Resources Inc said on Thursday it swung to a third-quarter profit, helped by rising crude prices and lower costs.
- U.S. Shale: NAV Analysis Of Diversified Oil-Weighted E&Ps
- Hartstreet: Newfield May Be The Best Oil Producer In The Bakken
- EOG Looks Well Positioned For The Future
- Viper Energy Partners LP Takes A Bite Out Of The Eagle Ford: The Anatomy Of A Royalty Deal
- EOG's New Oklahoma Oil Play
- Hartstreet: STACK/SCOOP Production Doubles