EOG Resources Inc (EOG.N)
Fri, May 4 2018
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE BILL THOMAS SAYS 'NO INTEREST IN EXPENSIVE CORPORATE M&A'
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.01 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
NEW ORLEANS, March 27 EOG Resources Inc expects its oilfield service costs to drop this year in two large shale areas, its chief executive said on Tuesday, bucking the industry trend as costs inch higher across the industry.
* EOG RESOURCES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES 2018 CAPITAL PROGRAM
BRIEF-EOG Resources Sees Non-Cash Net Loss Of $45 Mln On Mark-To-Market Of Financial Commodity Derivative Contracts In Q4
* EOG RESOURCES SAYS FOR Q4, CO ANTICIPATES NON-CASH NET LOSS OF $45.0 MILLION ON MARK-TO-MARKET OF FINANCIAL COMMODITY DERIVATIVE CONTRACTS - SEC FILING
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 43: The 3 Essential Things All Investors Need To Get Rich
- Oil Trade: What Saudis Giveth, Trade Rhetoric Taketh Away
- Is ConocoPhillips' Eagle Ford Success Emblematic?
- Hartstreet: Encana Big Eagle Ford Results Provides Protection From Permian Differentials
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 42: 3 Reasons A Perfect Jobs Report Spells Great News For Stocks
- Next On The Chopping Block Is EOG Resources' Debt Load