Equinix Inc (EQIX.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Mon, Dec 18 2017
SYDNEY U.S. data center group Equinix Inc on Monday said it was buying Australian data center company Metronode from the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in an all-cash deal worth A$1.035 billion ($791.15 million).
SYDNEY, Dec 18 U.S. data centre group Equinix Inc on Monday said it was buying Australian data centre company Metronode from the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in an all-cash deal worth A$1.035 billion ($791.15 million).
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, December 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BB'/'RR4' rating to Equinix, Inc.'s issuance of EUR1.0 billion senior unsecured notes. Equinix will use the proceeds to repay its existing EUR1.0 billion term loan. Equinix will also refinance its remaining outstanding secured term loans with unsecured term loan A, and upsize its revolving credit facility to $2.0 billion, from $1.5 billion. Fitch expects the refinancing to be le
* EQUINIX ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF €1.0 BILLION OF SENIOR NOTES
* EQUINIX INC - ANNOUNCED AN EXPANSION OF ITS COLLABORATION WITH AMAZON WEB SERVICES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Equinix files to offer, sell shares of co's common stock having aggregate offering price of up to $750 million through sales agents - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2hiPK8W] Further company coverage:
* Fy2017 revenue view $4.33 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Equinix to launch direct access to Oracle Cloud infrastructure in 16 additional markets
* Says has acquired Zenium data center business in Istanbul from existing shareholders in an all-cash transaction for U.S. $93 million. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Equinix Inc says on Sept 28, Equinix redeemed entire $500 million aggregate principal amount outstanding of its 4.875% senior notes due 2020 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2xErcLh) Further company coverage: