EQT Corp (EQT.N)
21 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 21 2018
Feb 21 Oil and gas producer EQT Corp said on Wednesday it would spin off its midstream business to create a standalone publicly traded company, yielding to months of pressure from shareholders.
Feb 21 Oil and gas producer EQT Corp said on Wednesday that it would separate its upstream and midstream businesses, finally giving in to months of investor pressure.
* EQT CORP - SEPARATION IS INTENDED TO QUALIFY AS TAX-FREE TO EQT SHAREHOLDERS FOR U.S. FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES
SINGAPORE/COPENHAGEN, Feb 19 Private equity firm EQT has put Denmark-based Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC), the world's largest regional aircraft lessor, up for sale just 2-1/2 years after buying a majority stake in the company, two sources familiar with the matter said.
* EQT CORP SEES Q1 2018 TOTAL PRODUCTION SALES VOLUME 350 BCFE - 360 BCFE
* EQT CORP - REPORTED YEAR-END 2017 PROVED RESERVES OF 21.4 TCFE, A 59% INCREASE OVER 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 13 EQT Corp, the biggest U.S. natural gas producer, said on Wednesday it expects to spend $2.4 billion next year, the majority of which will be to develop more wells in two key shale formations in the Appalachian region.
Dec 13 Natural gas producer EQT Corp said on Wednesday it expected to spend $2.4 billion in 2018.
* FORECASTS 2018 PRODUCTION SALES VOLUME OF 1,520 - 1,560 BCFE
BRUSSELS, Nov 27 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
- EQT (EQT) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- LDL And Natural Gas Statistics: My Bloody Valentine
- Tourmaline Oil Corp.: Natural Gas Cost Leader, 5% FCF Yield, Major Insider Buying
- EQT Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- EQT's (EQT) CEO Steve Schlotterbeck on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript