Eramet SA (ERMT.PA)
Wed, Jul 25 2018
PARIS, July 24 A sharp rise in manganese ore and nickel prices helped Eramet post higher profits in the first half of the year but the French metal and mining group warned on Tuesday that current favourable markets could be hurt by global trade tensions.
Australia's Mineral Deposits on Tuesday recommended shareholders accept a revised takeover offer from Eramet , noting that the French company had built up a stake that made it the largest shareholder in the mineral sands producer.
MELBOURNE Mineral sands producer Mineral Deposits on Thursday advised its shareholders to reject an increased A$345 million ($261 million) takeover bid from French miner Eramet SA, saying it still undervalued the company.
* Mineral Deposits shares close at offer price of A$1.75 (Adds Eramet, major shareholder comments)
France's ERAMET on Wednesday increased its all-cash offer for Australia's Mineral Deposits Ltd to A$1.75 a share, valuing the company at A$344.7 million ($261 million).
- ERA Group: Not Taking Off Anytime Soon
- Era Group Inc. (ERA) CEO Chris Bradshaw on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Era Group Inc. 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Era Group (ERA) Presents At Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference - Slideshow
- Era Group, Inc. (ERA) CEO Christopher Bradshaw on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Era Group's (ERA) CEO Chris Bradshaw on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript