Erste Group Bank AG (ERST.VI)
18 Jul 2018
Thu, May 24 2018
VIENNA, May 24 Austrian lender Erste Group plans to introduce an employee participation programme in summer, its chief executive said on Thursday.
VIENNA, May 4 Rising costs at Austrian lender Erste Group in the first quarter overshadowed a bottom line bolstered by less risk provisioning, hurting its shares on Friday.
VIENNA, May 4 Austrian bank Erste Group's first-quarter net profit came in slightly above expectations on Friday, helped by robust economic growth in its markets across eastern Europe and a "benign" environment that let it cut its risk provisioning.
VIENNA, Feb 28 Some real estate markets show first signs of overheating, the chief executive of Austrian lender Erste Group said on Wednesday.
* Shares gain as much as 3.7 percent (Adds CEO, analyst comments, shares, background)
VIENNA, Feb 28 Austrian lender Erste Group on Wednesday reported a 4 percent increase in 2017 net profit, buoyed by a rise in interest rates in eastern Europe and steady growth in banking fees and lending income.
- Top Small-Cap Plays Now
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Emergent BioSolutions' (EBS) CEO Dan Abdun Nabi on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Investment Wealth-Builders Disdain Big Pharma Stocks Now
- By The Numbers: Best Biotech Stocks
- Emergent BioSolutions' (EBS) CEO Dan Abdun Nabi on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript