Erste Group Bank AG (ERST.VI)
19 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 10 2018
* PTA-ADHOC: ERSTE GROUP BANK: OPTIONAL REDEMPTION OF A SERIES OF SUBORDINATED NOTES
VIENNA, Dec 28 Erste Group Bank said on Thursday it sold its 10.21 percent stake in Austrian real estate group S Immo to Austrian investor Ronny Pecik's RPR Privatstiftung, which now holds the biggest stake in the company at around 22 percent.
* ERSTE GROUP AND DLL FORM STRATEGIC ALLIANCE TO UNLOCK EUR 17BN CEE LEASING MARKET POTENTIAL Source text - http://bit.ly/2zWkaCz Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
VIENNA, Nov 3 Austria's Erste Group Bank defended what it called a cautious outlook for next year as its shares slid as much as six percent despite quarterly results broadly in line with forecasts.
* CEO Treichl says target of more than 10 percent ROTE in 2018 is a floor
VIENNA, Nov 3 Austrian lender Erste Group Bank's net profit was in line with forecasts in the third quarter, helped by an economic recovery in eastern Europe, it said on Friday, adding that it was on track to meet its 2017 targets and pay a higher dividend.
VIENNA, Aug 4 Austrian lender Erste Group Bank's net profit came in slightly above market estimates in the second quarter, helped by fewer bad loans and higher income from fees and commissions than a year earlier.
VIENNA, Aug 4 Austrian lender Erste Group Bank's net profit fell by less than expected in the second quarter, helped by a smaller tax bill and slightly higher income from fees and commissions.
- 5 Favorites In Life Sciences: Integra, Emergent, Tekla, Utah Medical, And Veeva
- PRO Weekly Digest: Focusing On Companies Positioned To Benefit From Industry Consolidation
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: ChemoCentryx Surges, Akebia Gets Positive News, Atara Prices Public Offering
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Omeros Potential, Portola's Setback, Proteostasis Soars
- Emergent BioSolutions' (EBS) CEO Dan Abdun-Nabi Hosts Analyst & Investor Day Conference (Transcript)
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Investor Presentation - Slideshow