Eversource Energy (ES.N)
Fri, Apr 20 2018
Connecticut Water Service Inc said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy , New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group agreed in March.
April 19 Connecticut Water Service Inc said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy, New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group agreed in March.
* CONNECTICUT WATER CONFIRMS RECEIPT OF UNSOLICITED ACQUISITION PROPOSAL FROM EVERSOURCE ENERGY
BRIEF-Eversource Energy Discloses Proposal To Acquire Connecticut Water Service For $63.50 Per Share
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY DISCLOSES PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE, INC. FOR $63.50 PER SHARE
April 19 Eversource Energy, New England's largest power utility, has made a $748 million offer to acquire Connecticut Water Service Inc, seeking to disrupt a merger the latter agreed last month with SJW Group, a person familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* SAYS UNDERSTANDS MASSACHUSETTS ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES (EDCs) DECISION ON WEDNESDAY TO TERMINATE CONDITIONAL SELECTION OF NORTHERN PASS TRANSMISSION HYDRO PROPOSAL, GIVEN STATUS OF NEW HAMPSHIRE PERMITTING PROCESS
March 2 U.S. Mid Atlantic, Midwest and Northeast utilities said almost 1.7 million homes and businesses were without power on Friday as a snow and ice storm battered the region. That is down from a high near 1.8 million affected by the storm as utilities in the South and Midwest return customers to service, while the storm knocked out more homes and businesses in the Northeast. Most of the current outages were in Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan and New Y
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY - NORTHERN PASS FILED MOTION REQUESTING N.H. SITE EVALUATION COMMITTEE TO VACATE ITS RECENT DECISION ON PROPOSED NORTHERN PASS PROJECT
* SAYS EXPECTS LONG-TERM EPS GROWTH THROUGH 2021 OF BETWEEN 5 PERCENT AND 7 PERCENT ON AVERAGE, USING 2017 EARNINGS OF $3.11 PER SHARE AS BASE
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.505PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Monthly Review Of DivGro: February 2018
- Upcoming Dividends: 84 Companies, 42 Increases, 21 Double-Digit Increases
- Eversource Energy's (ES) CEO, Jim Judge on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Eversource Energy 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Multiple Double-Digit Payout Increases In The First 2 Weeks Of February
- 26 Dividend Increases: February 5-9, 2018 (Part 3: Remaining Sectors)