Euronav NV (EUAV.BR)
19 Jan 2018
Fri, Dec 22 2017
BRIEF-Gener8 Maritime To Pay Euronav A Termination Fee Of $39 Mln, If Deal Is Terminated Under Certain Circumstances
* GENER8 MARITIME SAYS CO MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY EURONAV A TERMINATION FEE OF $39 MILLION, IF DEAL IS TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES- SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CXjSvs) Further company coverage:
LONDON Tanker operator Euronav is to buy U.S. rival Gener8 Maritime to create one of the world's top oil shipping fleets, the companies said on Thursday, in an all-stock deal worth an estimated $490 million.
LONDON, Dec 21 Tanker operator Euronav is to buy U.S. rival Gener8 Maritime to create one of the world's top oil shipping fleets, the companies said on Thursday, in an all-stock deal worth an estimated $490 million.
* INTERNATIONAL SEAWAYS ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE SIX VLCCS
SINGAPORE, Dec 21 Euronav NV, a tanker owner headquartered in Belgium, has reached an agreement with U.S.-based Gener8 Maritime Inc on a stock-for-stock takeover that would make the U.S. company a wholly-owned subsidiary of Euronav, the Belgian company said on Thursday
Dec 21 Belgian tanker operator Euronav said on Thursday it had agreed to buy U.S. peer Gener8 Maritime in an all-stock deal worth about $490 million.
* - ISSUANCE OF APPROXIMATELY 60.9 MILLION NEW EURONAV SHARES TO GENER8 SHAREHOLDERS.
* TANKER OWNER EURONAV NEARS DEAL TO MERGE WITH RIVAL GENER8 MARITIME - WSJ, CITING A SOURCE Source text:http://on.wsj.com/2kRW5pz Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org )
* Châteauban SA reports 5.4 percent passive stake in Euronav NV as of November 7 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zJnLnF) Further company coverage:
* Without scrapping, downward rate pressure will continue -Euronav CEO
- 5 Shipping Trends We Might See In 2018
- Crude Tanker Outlook For 2018
- Euronav Buys Gener8 Maritime: Explaining The Deal
- Oil Tankers: Disappointing Winter Market With Cyclical Trough Ahead
- The Nest Egg Portfolio: Total's $5B + 5% Strategy Protects The Dividend
- Capital Product Partners: Best Risk-Reward Yet