Eaton Vance Corp (EV.N)
20 Feb 2018
Tue, Jan 16 2018
* EATON VANCE - JEFFREY P. BEALE TO RETIRE ON MAY 1, WILL BE REPLACED BY DANIEL C. CATALDO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EATON VANCE CORP. REPORTS DECEMBER 31, 2017 ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
* EATON VANCE SAYS TO MAINTAIN CO'S OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN HEXAVEST AT 49 PERCENT INSTEAD OF INCREASING CO'S POSITION TO 75 PERCENT AS PER 2012 AGREEMENT
* Eaton Vance Corp. Report for the three months and fiscal year ended october 31, 2017
Oct 26 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Oct 26 Asset management company Eaton Vance Corp appointed Richard Froio as chief compliance officer based in Boston.
* Richard Froio joins Eaton Vance as Chief Compliance Officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says new quarterly rate represents an increase of 10.7 percent over $0.28 per share declared in company's third fiscal quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Eaton Vance Corp. report for the three and nine month periods ended July 31, 2017
- 32 Dividend Increases: January 22-26, 2018 (Part 1: Financials)
- It's A Numbers Game: T. Rowe Price Beats Franklin And Eaton Vance Among The Dividend Aristocrats
- Lithium Miners News For The Month Of January 2018
- 56 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- 20 Dividend Increases: January 15-19, 2018 (Part 2: The Remaining Sectors)
- Equity CEFs: Why Buy ETO When You Can Buy ETG?