EVRAZ plc (EVRE.L)
23 May 2018
Thu, Mar 1 2018
MOSCOW, March 1 Evraz, Russia's second-biggest steel producer, said on Thursday that higher global prices drove its net profit to $759 million in 2017 after a loss of $188 million in 2016, and helped it to recommend a dividend payment.
MOSCOW, Jan 26 Russian steelmaker Evraz has no major debt repayments due this year and aims to pay dividends, chief financial officer Nikolay Ivanov said, a show of strength from the company after three years of a downturn and difficult recovery.
- Financial Industry Veterans Discuss Artificial Intelligence
- 12 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- 36 Dividend Increases: April 23-27, 2018 (Part 2: Financials Sector)
- Evercore Partners Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Evercore (EVR) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- By The Numbers: Cheap Stocks With Solid Fundamentals