Exelon Corp (EXC.N)
24 Apr 2018
Thu, Mar 22 2018
BRIEF-Exelon Says CEO Christopher Crane's 2017 Total Compensation Was $14.9 Mln Versus $15.2 Mln In 2016
* EXELON CORP SAYS CEO CHRISTOPHER M. CRANE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.9 MILLION VERSUS $15.2 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2pzp7N9] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-PSEG Says Exelon Issued Letter To Discuss Funding Of Capital Projects At Salem Generating Station
* PSEG POWER SAYS EXELON'S UNIT ISSUED LETTER TO CO'S UNIT TO DISCUSS FUNDING OF CAPITAL PROJECTS AT SALEM GENERATING STATION - SEC FILING
* EXELON CORP - CRAIG ADAMS WILL BE SUCCEEDED BY MIKE INNOCENZO
* BERNHARD CAPITAL ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF W.A. CHESTER FROM EXELON
* EXELON REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND INITIATES 2018 FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
* Exelon Corp is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results.
Feb 2 Exelon Corp said on Friday it will shut the Oyster Creek nuclear power plant in New Jersey in October 2018, about a year earlier than planned.
* EXELON CORPORATION ANNOUNCES NEW DIVIDEND POLICY AND DECLARES DIVIDEND
Exelon Corp's ExGen Texas Power LLC unit on Tuesday filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after struggling to cope with massive swings in energy prices.
Nov 7 Exelon Corp's ExGen Texas Power LLC unit on Tuesday filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after struggling to cope with massive swings in energy prices.