Exelixis Inc (EXEL.OQ)
23 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 17 2018
BRIEF-Ipsen And Exelixis Announce Phase 3 Trial Results Of Cabozantinib Showing Benefit In Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients
* EXELIXIS AND IPSEN ANNOUNCE PHASE 3 TRIAL RESULTS OF CABOZANTINIB DEMONSTRATING SIGNIFICANT OVERALL SURVIVAL BENEFIT IN PATIENTS WITH PREVIOUSLY TREATED ADVANCED HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA
BRIEF-Exelixis Enters Into Exclusive Collaboration And License Agreement With Stemsynergy Therapeutics
* EXELIXIS - ENTERED INTO EXCLUSIVE COLLABORATION AND LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH STEMSYNERGY THERAPEUTICS
BRIEF-Exelixis Announces Amendment To Protocol For Phase 1B Trial Of Cabozantinib In Combination With Atezolizumab
* EXELIXIS INC - AMENDMENT TO PROTOCOL FOR PHASE 1B TRIAL OF CABOZANTINIB IN COMBINATION WITH ATEZOLIZUMAB
Cancer treatments from Pfizer Inc and Exelixis Inc on Tuesday won approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for expanded use in previously untreated patients.
Dec 19 Cancer treatments from Pfizer Inc and Exelixis Inc on Tuesday won approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for expanded use in previously untreated patients.
BRIEF-Exelixis Announces FDA Approval Of Cabometyx Tablets For Previously Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
* EXELIXIS ANNOUNCES U.S. FDA APPROVAL OF CABOMETYX® (CABOZANTINIB) TABLETS FOR PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED ADVANCED RENAL CELL CARCINOMA
* FDA SAYS APPROVED EXELIXIS' SNDA FOR PATIENTS WITH PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED ADVANCED RCC
* Exelixis announces third quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
Exelixis Inc's drug to treat a type of liver cancer improved overall survival in patients in a late-stage study that prompted an independent expert group to recommend no further trial, sending the company's shares soaring 31 percent.
* Exelixis' phase 3 celestial trial of Cabozantinib meets primary endpoint of overall survival in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
- Exelixis & Ipsen Briefing For The Financial Community - Slideshow
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: January 18, 2018
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Juno Surges On Takeover Rumors, AEterna Zentaris Achieves Another Milestone, Spark Granted ODD
- U.S. Biotech/Pharma Sector Daily Observations Letter: January 16, 2018
- Merck: Elucidating The Ramifications Of The Recent Keynote Findings
- Biotech Daily Digest For January 16th