Expedia Group Inc (EXPE.OQ)
Tue, May 1 2018
* EXPEDIA GROUP INC - CHAIRMAN BARRY DILLER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.9 MILLION VERSUS $8.5 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* QUARTERLY ADJUSTED LOSS PER SHARE, EXCLUDING TRIVAGO, $0.36
* EXPEDIA GROUP REACHES AN AGREEMENT TO OFFER AIR FRANCE KLM FLIGHTS WITHOUT GDS SURCHARGE
Marriott Could Cut Commissions It Pays To The Otas, Including Expedia And Bookings Holdings, Starting Later This Year-CEO
BENGALURU, April 3 Marriott International Inc is looking to lower the commissions it pays to online travel agencies starting with Expedia Group Inc when it renegotiates its contract with the company later this year, Chief Executive Officer Arne Sorenson said on Tuesday.
* EXPEDIA INC - STOCK WILL CONTINUE TO TRADE ON NASDAQ UNDER EXPE TICKER SYMBOL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
Orbitz, a subsidiary of online travel agency Expedia Inc , said on Tuesday that hackers may have accessed personal information from about 880,000 payment cards.
* AMERICAN EXPRESS SAYS RECENTLY BEEN ALERTED BY EXPEDIA THAT SOME CUSTOMERS WHO USED EXPEDIA’S ORBITZ PLATFORM MAY HAVE BEEN VICTIMS OF CYBER ATTACK
March 20 Orbitz, a subsidiary of online travel agency Expedia Inc, said on Tuesday that hackers may have accessed personal information from about 880,000 payment cards.
March 20 Orbitz, a subsidiary of online travel agency Expedia Inc, said on Tuesday about 880,000 payment cards had been hit by a security breach and that hackers may have accessed personal information of its customers.
- Journeying Around The World: Investing In Travel
- Quantitative Investing World Cup: Booking Vs. Expedia
- Booking Holdings: International Agency Growth
- Stocks To Watch: Eyes On Apple's WWDC, SCOTUS And D.C.
- Booking Holdings: Great Business Despite Increasing Competition
- Consumer Roundup: Department Stores Diverge, GameStop's Flash In The Pan, Disrupting Trends