Famous Brands Ltd (FBRJ.J)
Thu, Mar 8 2018
Johannesburg, March 8 South African fast-food chain owner Famous Brands said on Thursday that annual earnings would be hit by impairment charges amounting up to 400 million rand ($33.7 million) on its Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK) business.
* IN RELATION TO INVESTMENT IN GBK RESTAURANTS RECORDS IMPAIRMENT OF INTANGIBLE ASSETS AT GROUP, ESTIMATED TO BE ZAR241 MILLION - ZAR322 MILLION
JOHANNESBURG, March 5 South African fast food chain owner Famous Brands said on Monday it was recalling ready-to-eat meat products from menus across its outlets following the listeria scare.
- 15 Brazilian Stocks Discussed (Video)
- Fibria Celulose (FBR) Presents at Pulp and Paper Day - Slideshow
- Fibria: 200% EBITDA Growth But Worrying Cost Expansion
- Fibria Celulose's (FBR) CEO Marcelo Castelli on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Bleached Hardwood Kraft Pulp Prices: Supply And Demand Analysis
- Fibria Celulose S.A. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides