Famous Brands Ltd (FBRJ.J)
Mon, Oct 30 2017
JOHANNESBURG, Oct 30 South African fast food chain owner Famous Brands reported a 59 percent drop in half-year earnings on Monday after its British business weighed on profits in the wake of the United Kingdom's decision to exit the European Union.
* FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 AUGUST 2017, HEPS ARE EXPECTED TO DECREASE TO WITHIN RANGE OF 153 CENTS PER SHARE TO 187 CENTS PER SHARE
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 16 Famous Brands, South Africa's biggest fast-food restaurant chain, on Wednesday warned of lower half-year results and cut its margin forecast, sending its shares down more than 8 percent.
* AS AT JULY 31, 2017, GROUP'S ENTIRE NETWORK COMPRISED 2,801 RESTAURANTS
- Fibria Celulose S.A. (FBR) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Fibria Celulose S.A. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Fibria Celulose Is Up By 100% Over The Last 12 Months, But Interesting Upside Remains
- Fibria Celulose's (FBR) CEO Marcelo Castelli on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Fibria Celulose S.A. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- How Much Is Too Much Of A Good Thing?