Famous Brands Ltd (FBRJ.J)
25 Apr 2018
Thu, Mar 8 2018
Johannesburg, March 8 South African fast-food chain owner Famous Brands said on Thursday that annual earnings would be hit by impairment charges amounting up to 400 million rand ($33.7 million) on its Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK) business.
* IN RELATION TO INVESTMENT IN GBK RESTAURANTS RECORDS IMPAIRMENT OF INTANGIBLE ASSETS AT GROUP, ESTIMATED TO BE ZAR241 MILLION - ZAR322 MILLION
JOHANNESBURG, March 5 South African fast food chain owner Famous Brands said on Monday it was recalling ready-to-eat meat products from menus across its outlets following the listeria scare.
JOHANNESBURG, Oct 30 South African fast food chain owner Famous Brands reported a 59 percent drop in half-year earnings on Monday after its British business weighed on profits in the wake of the United Kingdom's decision to exit the European Union.
- Fibria Celulose S.A. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Suzano: Pulp Giant Selling For 6x EV/EBITDA
- Brazilian Paper And Pulp Industry Overview
- Fibria: No Longer A Bidding War, Merger Arbitrage Edition
- Fibria Celulose In The Middle Of A Bidding War
- By The Numbers: Growth Stocks With Superior Relative Strength