First Capital Inc (FCAP.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Fri, Oct 27 2017
* First Capital Inc - qtrly net interest income $6.4 million versus $5.8 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE/TOKYO Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company (MSI) is acquiring Singapore's First Capital Insurance for $1.6 billion from Canada's Fairfax Financial Holdings , in the biggest takeover by a Japanese insurer in populous Southeast Asia - a key target region for global players.
SINGAPORE Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Ltd has agreed to buy Singapore-based non-life insurer First Capital Insurance Ltd from Canada's Fairfax Financial Holdings for $1.6 billion, underscoring growing appetite among Japanese insurers to expand outside their home markets.
Aug 23 Japanese insurer Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance has entered into a deal with Canada's Fairfax Financial Holdings to buy Singapore-based insurer First Capital for $1.6 billion, Fairfax said in a statement on Wednesday.
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.22 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Reliable Dividend Bank Stocks: Valuations & Recommendations
- Finding Alpha In Reliable Dividend Banks
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Third Week Of December
- Value/Growth/Momentum - Winning Stocks As Of 09/25/2015
- 7 Thrifts and Mortgage Bank Stocks to Buy to Take Advantage of Rising Interest Rates
- Generating Income From Dividend Growth