Fincantieri SpA (FCT.MI)
20 Aug 2018
Tue, Jul 17 2018
MILAN Italian shipbuilding group Fincantieri and engineering group MERMEC have presented a joint offer for technology group Vitrociset, a source close to the matter said on Tuesday, adding that a potential deal could be struck in the near term.
OSLO, April 6 Norway plans to order three vessels for its coast guard from the Vard Langstein shipyard, the Ministry of Defence said in a statement on Friday.
MILANO, April 4 Fincantieri, attraverso la controllata Vard Holding, ha firmato una lettera intenti per la progettazione e costruzione di due navi da crociera speciali per Viking per un valore potenziale da oltre 460 milioni di euro.
- The Bond Market Has Been Signaling This Sell-Off For Over A Year
- Weekly CEF Roundup: Kayne Anderson Roll-Up And Legal Victory For HFRO/NHF
- February: Contrarian Closed-End Funds Opportunities Abound
- Weekly CEF Roundup: Rebound Week And Karpus Targets MSP
- Weekly CEF Roundup: CEFs Continue To Follow Markets Downwards
- Weekly CEF Roundup: CEFs Fall With The Market, Senior Loan CEFs Finally Catching A Bid?