Fingerprint Cards AB (FINGb.ST)
Thu, Mar 1 2018
BRIEF-Representative of Ola Rollen resigns from Fingerprint Cards nomination committee - company website
* CLAS ROMANDER, REPRESENTING OLA ROLLEN, HAS RESIGNED FROM FINGERPRINT CARDS NOMINATION COMMITTEE, EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 13, 2018 - FINGERPRINT CARDS WEBSITE
* SAYS IN TERMS OF VALUE, WE EXPECT THE MARKET FOR FINGERPRINT SENSORS FOR SMARTPHONES TO DECLINE IN 2018
Jan 25 Fingerprint Cards CEO Christian Fredrikson told a telephone conference:
STOCKHOLM, Jan 25 Swedish biometric firm Fingerprint Cards (FPC) warned on Thursday it would run an operating loss for the fourth quarter and that sales were expected to remain weak heading into 2018.
* REG-FINGERPRINTS PREDICTS LOWER THAN EXPECTED EARNINGS IN THE FOURTH QUARTER
* Morgan Stanley cuts stake in Fingerprint Cards to 0.48 percent of shares Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
STOCKHOLM Sweden's Fingerprint Cards (FPC) , whose ID technology is used in smartphones, said on Thursday it had been approached about a possible bid for the company, but added that it viewed the chances of a deal as low.
* Says has recieved letter regarding preparation of bid offer on company's shares
* Says Michael Hallén, member of board, has announced that he as per today resigns from Fingerprint Cards' board at his own request
Nov 1 Fingerprint Cards CEO Christian Fredrikson at Technology Update: