Finish Line Inc (FINL.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Jan 18 2018
* FINISH LINE - BOARD DECLARED QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.115 PER SHARE OF OUTSTANDING COMMON STOCK
* Q3 NON-GAAP LOSS PER SHARE $0.26 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS EXCLUDING ITEMS
* ING Groep NV reports 7.79 pct passive stake in the Finish Line Inc as of October 5 - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yh6QKU) Further company coverage:
* Finish Line Inc - with appointment of Masud, board of directors increases from 7 to 8 directors
BRIEF-Finish Line reports Q2 non-GAAP earnings per share of $0.12 from continuing operations excluding items
* Finish Line reports second quarter fiscal year 2018 results
Aug 28 Finish Line Inc said on Monday its board adopted a shareholder rights plan and cut its adjusted profit forecast for fiscal 2018, sending its shares down 23 percent in aftermarket trading.
Aug 28 Sporting goods retailer Finish Line Inc said on Monday its board adopted a shareholder rights plan after "recent share accumulations".
* Expects Q2 sales of $469.4 million versus i/b/e/s view $477.2 million
* Finish Line Inc - sets trigger at 12.5 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- 20 Dividend Increases: January 15-19, 2018 (Part 2: The Remaining Sectors)
- Why Would Anyone Buy Finish Line Stock?
- Dividend Contenders: 47 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Is This The End For Big 5?
- Finish Line: This Is Going To End Poorly
- How Jordan And Promotions Saved The Day For Finish Line