Fitbit Inc (FIT.N)
23 Feb 2018
* DNB ASSET MANAGEMENT AS REPORTS 8.6 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN FITBIT INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2FY3PiI) Further company coverage:
* WELLS FARGO & CO - WELLS FARGO CUSTOMERS WILL BE ABLE TO USE NEW FITBIT IONIC SMARTWATCH TO MAKE SEAMLESS MOBILE PAYMENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FITBIT COMMUNITY GROWS TO MORE THAN 25 MILLION ACTIVE USERS IN 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Nov 7 A Virginia man accused by U.S. prosecutors of driving up the price of Fitbit Inc stock by orchestrating a hoax takeover bid, making about $3,000 in profit, pleaded guilty to securities fraud on Tuesday.
Wearable device maker Fitbit Inc forecast a better-than-expected bottom line for the holiday quarter, as the company reaps the benefits of its latest launches.
Nov 1 Wearable device maker Fitbit Inc forecast a better-than-expected bottom line for the holiday quarter, as the company reaps the benefits of its latest launches.
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.03 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 1 Wearable device maker Fitbit Inc reported a loss in the third quarter compared to a profit a year earlier, hit by declining demand and growing competition for its fitness wrist bands.
BRIEF-Fitbit and Dexcom to develop Continuous Glucose Monitoring Experience for people living with diabetes
* Fitbit and DexCom to develop Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) experience for people living with diabetes
- Fossil: Defied The Odds To Dazzle Patient Investors
- Fitbit: Bearish Returns - Bearish Outlook?
- Fossil: Now Is The Time To Buy
- Fitbit (FIT) Presents At Needham & Co. 20th Annual Growth Conference - Slideshow
- Buys, Sells, And Holds For 2018
- Roku: Overvalued And Incredible Insider Selling Pressure Awaits