Foot Locker Inc (FL.N)
23 May 2018
Fri, May 25 2018
May 25 Sneaker and sportswear specialist Foot Locker Inc beat Wall Street sales estimates by the most in at least two years on Friday, citing strong demand for premium products from its top vendors Nike Inc and Adidas AG.
May 25 Foot Locker Inc on Friday posted first-quarter results that topped analysts' estimates, as partnerships with top vendors brought in more customers, sending its shares up 13 percent in premarket trade.
* FOOT LOCKER INC SAYS CEO RICHARD A. JOHNSON'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.4 MILLION VERSUS $8.9 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2vdB0OI) Further company coverage:
* FOOT LOCKER, INC. REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS
* FOOT LOCKER INC - DECLARES Q1 DIVIDEND OF $0.345 PER SHARE, AN 11 PERCENT INCREASE
* FOOT LOCKER, INC. ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN CARBON38
- Is Foot Locker Really Looking That Much Better?
- Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) CEO Dick Johnson on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Consumer Roundup: Department Stores Diverge, GameStop's Flash In The Pan, Disrupting Trends
- Spotlight On Gambling Reset And Banking Bill
- 5 Low P/E Mid-Cap Companies - May 2018
- Overcoming Fear Of Investing In Stocks