First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FM.TO)
TORONTO, July 30 Canadian base metal miner First Quantum Minerals Ltd said on Monday it had extended its hedging program for copper sales, as trade war worries push prices lower despite "excess demand" for its production.
LUSAKA, May 7 Zambia concluded audits of mining companies that prompted the nation to slap Canadian miner First Quantum Minerals with a tax bill of over 76.5 billion Zambian kwacha ($8 billion), its revenue authority said on Monday.
* NORTHERN DYNASTY PROVIDES UPDATE ON PROPOSED TRANSACTION WITH FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS
* QTRLY NET EARNINGS ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS OF $0.07 PER SHARE
- With Emerging Markets Down, Is It Time To Look Toward Frontier Markets?
- Asia Frontier Capital - Sri Lanka Travel Report
- To The Victor Go The Spoils
- Emerging Markets: Inverting Economic Axioms, Relationship Polarisation, And The Structural Changes Ahead
- July Recap And Outlook: Frontier Markets Lead Rebound
- Frontier Markets - Diversification At A Cheap Price