First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FM.TO)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Dec 19 2017
* POINT72 ASSET MANAGEMENT LP REPORTS 5.4 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN FIRST BANCORP AS OF DEC 12 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ATstPh) Further company coverage:
VANCOUVER/BENGALURU, Dec 18 Northern Dynasty Minerals said on Monday it had found a potential partner to help develop its Pebble mine in Alaska, breathing new life into the world's biggest undeveloped gold and copper project in the face of strong opposition from environmentalists.
Dec 18 Northern Dynasty Minerals , owner of the Pebble copper-gold project in Alaska, said rival First Quantum Minerals acquired the option to buy half of the project for $1.50 billion.
* NORTHERN DYNASTY ENTERS INTO FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.00 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* First Quantum Minerals Ltd says has signed a new term loan and revolving credit facility with its core relationship banks
* First Quantum Minerals and Franco-Nevada Corp agree terms for additional precious metals stream agreement
Aug 31 Canadian miner First Quantum Minerals Ltd said on Thursday it would boost its stake in unit Minera Panama SA to 90 percent in a deal valued at $635 million to increase its copper mining operations.
Aug 31 Canadian miner First Quantum Minerals Ltd said on Thursday it would boost its stake in Minera Panama SA unit to 90 percent in a deal valued at $635 million.
* First Quantum Minerals to increase its ownership in Minera Panama S.A. To 90%