Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMEG.DE)
Thu, Jul 30 2020
* Shares down 4% (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
German healthcare group Fresenius beat second-quarter earnings forecasts on Thursday, helped by the strong performance of its dialysis unit but cut 2020 outlook to account for the continued negative impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
July 30 German dialysis specialist Fresenius Medical Care beat second-quarter net income expectations on Thursday, citing lower negative impact of the coronavirus pandemic compared to the previous quarter and strong underlying business performance.
* FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE HOLDS VIRTUAL GENERAL MEETING ON AUGUST 27, 2020 - DIVIDEND PROPOSAL UNCHANGED
BRIEF-FMC Expands Production At St. Wendel Plant In Response To Higher Demand Caused By COVID-19 Pandemic
* EXPANDS PRODUCTION AT ST. WENDEL PLANT IN RESPONSE TO HIGHER DEMAND CAUSED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
German dialysis provider Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) confirmed on Thursday that patient data from some of its dialysis centres in Serbia leaked after a recent hacker attack.
May 21 German dialysis provider Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) confirmed on Thursday that patient data from some of its dialysis centres in Serbia leaked after a recent hacker attack.
* SAYS PLACED BONDS WITH A TOTAL VOLUME OF 1.25 BILLION EUROS
* Fresenius will update forecasts in late July (Adds CEO comments from conference call, updates share price)
* POSITIVE EARNINGS GROWTH DESPITE NEGATIVE IMPACT FROM COVID-19