Fnac Darty SA (FNAC.PA)
18 May 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
Feb 22 Fnac Darty CEO Enrique Marinez tells a news conference:
* FY PRO FORMA REVENUE EUR 7.45 BILLION VERSUS EUR 7.42 BILLION YEAR AGO
* GROUPE FNAC DARTY APPOINTS NEW DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND E-COMMERCE
FRANKFURT, Feb 9 Ceconomy has no plans to raise its holding in France's Fnac Darty after shareholder Knight Vinke sold its stake in the French company to insurance broker SFAM, Ceconomy's chief executive said on Friday.
* SFAM could further increase stake but no plans to seek control
REFILE-BRIEF-Private equity firm Ardian buys minority stake in FNAC Darty stakeholder and insurance broker SFAM
* Private equity firm Ardian says it has bought a minority stake in SFAM, a leading European broker of smartphone and multimedia insurance.
PARIS, Feb 6 French insurance broker SFAM bought 11 percent of French consumer electronics chain FNAC Darty for 335 million euros ($415 million), it said on Tuesday, becoming the second-biggest shareholder after German retailer Ceconomy.
* CEO hopes purchasing alliance with Carrefour to be sealed soon
PARIS French retailers Carrefour and Fnac Darty will team up for purchases of domestic appliances and consumer electronics in France as Carrefour seeks to cut costs and boost earnings, the companies said on Tuesday.
* Deal follows recent retail sector alliances amid Amazon threat