Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)
20 Jun 2018
June 20Walt Disney Co is close to winning approval from U.S. antitrust regulators for its $71.3 billion bid for the bulk of Twenty-First Century Fox Inc's media assets, Bloomberg reported https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-20/disney-is-said-to-near-u-s-approval-on-fox-in-blow-to-comcast on Wednesday.
LONDON, June 19 Britain said Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox had answered its remaining doubts about the independence of Sky News if it buys all of its parent Sky, paving the way for a takeover battle over the pay-TV group.
NEW YORK (IFR) - Comcast says it has "Highly Confident Letters" from Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo for its US$65bn 21st Century Fox bid.
(Corrects paragraph 3 to say Rupert Murdoch took charge of Fox News after Ailes exit, removes reference to him being acting CEO in paragraph 2)
May 17 Suzanne Scott on Thursday was named as the chief executive officer of Twenty First Century Fox Inc's Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Twenty First Century Fox's Chief Executive Officer James Murdoch will leave the company and be succeeded by brother Lachlan once the company sells off its TV and film assets to Walt Disney Co .
* TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX INC - CABLE NETWORK PROGRAMMING QUARTERLY SEGMENT OIBDA INCREASED 16% COMPARED TO PRIOR YEAR QUARTER TO $1.68 BILLION
May 9 Twenty-First Century Fox Inc reported on Wednesday a 2 percent drop in quarterly revenue from a year earlier, which was boosted by the Super Bowl that Fox aired last year.
Twenty-First Century Fox Inc said on Wednesday it agreed to buy seven television stations from Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc for about $910 million.
- Comcast Goes Fox Hunting And Shoots Itself
- GE Booted From The Dow, Trump Threatens China Trade War Escalation (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: General Electric Booted From The DJIA
- Will AT&T/Time Warner Ruling Accelerate M&A?
- Twitter: Time To Exit?
- Netflix: Substantial Profitability Potential Likely To Drive Stock Even Higher Going Forward