Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 15 2018
LONDON Sky , the European pay-TV group at the center of a takeover battle, said on Thursday it had entered into a confidentiality agreement with suitor Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox and Walt Disney .
* ENTERED INTO A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT DATED 15 MARCH 2018 WITH TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX, INC. AND WALT DISNEY
* 21ST CENTURY FOX, WALT DISNEY CO. NOT SEEN BACKING DOWN ON SKY BID - CNBC, CITING SOURCES
* REMAINS COMMITTED TO ITS RECOMMENDED CASH OFFER FOR SKY ANNOUNCED ON 15TH DECEMBER 2016.
LONDON Hedge fund Polygon Global Partners, which is an investor in Sky , said the outcome of the English Premier League football rights auction supported its view that the takeover by Twenty-First Century Fox undervalues the British company.
LONDON Hedge fund Polygon Global Partners, which is an investor in Sky , said the outcome of the English Premier League soccer rights auction supported its view that the takeover by Twenty-First Century Fox undervalues the British company.
LONDON, Feb 12 Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox said it would commit to maintain Sky News in Britain for at least five years and would establish an independent board for the channel to try to secure its takeover of pay-TV operator Sky.
* TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX - ADJUSTED QUARTERLY EARNINGS PER SHARE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS ATTRIBUTABLE TO 21ST CENTURY FOX STOCKHOLDERS2 WAS $0.42
Feb 7 Rupert Murdoch-controlled Twenty-First Century Fox Inc reported on Wednesday quarterly profit that more than doubled, helped by a $1.34 billion gain from the recent changes to the U.S. tax law.
* WILL CONTINUE TO ENGAGE WITH CMA ON SKY DEAL AHEAD OF PUBLICATION OF FINAL REPORT IN MAY
- The Market Continues To Refuse This Dow Dog Its Due Credit
- Trapeze Asset Management Q4 2017 Commentary - 'It's Never One Thing'
- Comcast: Contrarian Play On Overdone Price Decline
- What The Oscars Mean To Investors In Top Film Studios
- Netflix: How Not To Win The Content War
- Improving Hulu Will Cause Disney's Stock Price To Spike