Frontline Ltd (FRO.OL)
21 Jun 2018
Fri, Jun 1 2018
OSLO, June 1 (Reuters) - * Norwegian shares traded up on Friday * Oslo's benchmark index rose 0.65 pct, or 5.67 points, to 881.21 points and was up by 7.50 pct year-to-date * The broader Oslo All Share Index was up 0.64 percent * Brent crude futures, a trigger for the oil heavy Oslo Bourse, fell $-0.04 to $77.51 a barrel * Among the biggest firms on the Oslo Bourse, Equinor rose 0.2 pct, Telenor fell -0.62 pct and DNB rose 1.60 pct * Turnover at the Oslo Bourse was 844 million Norwegian crowns a
OSLO, May 28 (Reuters) - * Norwegian shares traded up on Monday, recovering from last week's losses * Oslo's benchmark index rose 0.94 pct, or 8.12 points, to 872.10 points and was up by 6.08 pct year-to-date * The broader Oslo All Share Index was up 0.91 percent * Brent crude futures, a trigger for the oil heavy Oslo Bourse, fell $-1.03 to $75.41 a barrel * Saudi Arabia and Russia set to raise supplies by 1 million bpd, U.S. production keeps rising * Among the biggest firms on the Oslo Bourse,
* FRONTLINE CEO SAYS CURRENT TANKER RATES ARE SOME OF THE WORST WE HAVE SEEN
OSLO, Feb 28 Frontline, the oil tanker firm controlled by shipping tycoon John Fredriksen, reported a larger-than-expected fourth-quarter loss on Wednesday as impairments and goodwill writedowns hit results.
- Frontline: Should I Buy Or Sell?
- Frontline After Earnings: Best Short Yet?
- Ship Finance: Q1 2018 Earnings Analysis
- Frontline LTD (FRO) CEO Robert Macleod on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Frontline Ltd. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Market Bias Against Bearish Coverage: Seaspan Case Study