First Solar Inc (FSLR.OQ)
21 Sep 2018
Fri, Jul 27 2018
July 26 Shares of First Solar Inc fell 6 percent on Thursday after the U.S. solar company reported a surprise quarterly loss and lower-than-expected revenue due to production challenges in its next-generation panel technology.
April 26 First Solar Inc on Thursday announced it will expand its domestic manufacturing, the second such announcement by a U.S. solar firm this month that has been an apparent knock-on effect from Trump policies on trade and taxes.
* FIRST SOLAR, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* FIRST SOLAR INC - PRODUCTION FACILITY WILL TRIPLE COMPANY'S U.S. CAPACITY
* FARHAD FRED EBRAHIMI REPORTS A 5.09 PCT STAKE IN FIRST SOLAR INC AS OF MARCH 29 - SEC FILING
* FIRST SOLAR SAYS CEO MARK WIDMAR'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.7 MLN WHICH INCLUDED $8.1 MLN IN STOCK AWARDS - SEC FILING
- Shortsighted Cuts In Power Capacity
- First Solar Is The One Company To Own In The Solar Space
- First Solar (FSLR) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- First Solar, Inc. 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The Renewable Revolution
- Bespoke's Most Volatile Stocks On Earnings Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Season