First Solar Inc (FSLR.OQ)
23 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 14 2018
* CANADIAN SOLAR COMMISSIONED ITS FIRST SOLAR POWER PROJECT IN AFRICA
* VECTREN SELECTS PARTNER, ANNOUNCES LOCATION FOR 50 MEGAWATTS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY IN SOUTHWESTERN INDIANA
Feb 22 First Solar Inc said on Thursday it would restart some production at its Ohio factory that was stopped late last year and hire new employees due to robust demand for its solar panels both in the United States and overseas.
* FIRST SOLAR, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER & FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Feb 22 First Solar Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss on Thursday compared with a year ago when the largest U.S. solar panel maker took a one-time charge of $729 million.
* FIRST SOLAR TO BUILD 200MWAC SOLAR PLANT IN TWIGGS COUNTY, GA.
Feb 5 Asset manager Capital Dynamics said on Monday it would acquire a joint venture company of solar power developers First Solar Inc and SunPower Corp for about $976.6 million.
(This version of the Jan. 23 story was corrected to remove incorrect reference to First Solar benefiting from solar cell exemption)
(This version of the Jan. 23 story corrects to remove incorrect reference to First Solar benefiting from solar cell exemption)
LOS ANGELES, Jan 23 Electric vehicle maker and solar installer Tesla Inc said on Tuesday that it does not expect President Donald Trump's solar tariff to have much impact on its high-tech solar manufacturing ambitions, thanks to a clause exempting a vast amount of solar panel components from the levies.
- Value Stocks In Short Supply - The Only 2 I Would Take
- These 11 'Value' Stocks Are What Is Left Of An Aging Bull Market
- Credit Suisse Silver Shares Covered Call ETN: A Good Holding For Silver Bulls Right Now
- Strategic Allies In The 'Storage' Of Industrial/Municipal Electricity
- Drowning In Fossil Fuel Waste, These 3 Solar Companies Can Help
- Tesla's New Moves With Home Depot And Lowe's Explained