TechnipFMC PLC (FTI.PA)
Fri, Feb 2 2018
BRIEF-TechnipFMC And Island Offshore Enter Into A Strategic Collaboration Agreement For Riserless Light Well Intervention
* TECHNIPFMC AND ISLAND OFFSHORE ENTER INTO A STRATEGIC COLLABORATION AGREEMENT FOR RISERLESS LIGHT WELL INTERVENTION
* STATOIL: INVESTING IN 25 MORE YEARS ON THE SNORRE FIELD - INVESTING IN 25 MORE YEARS ON THE SNORRE FIELD - STATOIL.COM
* Awarded an Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) contract by Statoil for the Snorre Expansion Project
* STATOIL HAS AWARDED NEW SUBSEA MAINTENANCE FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS TO AKER SOLUTIONS , TECHNIPFMC AND ONESUBSEA.
* TECHNIPFMC AWARDED BAPCO SITRA REFINERY EXPANSION IN BAHRAIN
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia/SEOUL Dec 1 State-run Bahrain Petroleum Co (Bapco) has awarded a consortium led by UK-based TechnipFMC a contract to expand Bahrain's only oil refinery, sources close to the matter told Reuters on Friday.
* Awarded a subsea contract by Murphy Sabah Oil for the Phase 1A Block H Gas Development Project
* FOR FY EXPECTS ONSHORE/OFFSHORE EBITDA MARGIN OF AT LEAST 9.5% (EXCLUDING. CHARGES, CREDITS) VERSUS PRIOR GUIDANCE OF AT LEAST 8%
* TechnipFMC Plc - excluding charges and credits of $0.13 per share, adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.39 for quarter
* To acquire Plexus’s Wellhead exploration equipment and services business
- GE & Baker Hughes: Where Do We Go From Here?
- John Bean: Does The Roll-Up Strategy Still Have Legs?
- TechnipFMC (FTI) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- TechnipFMC's (FTI) CEO Douglas Pferdehirt on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- TechnipFMC (FTI) Presents At Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference - Slideshow
- Will Oil Stink Over The Next Decade?