Liberty Media Corp (FWONA.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 14 2018
* RUANE, CUNNIFF & GOLDFARB INC. REPORTS 7.30 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN LIBERTY MEDIA CORP AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EoqT9O) Further company coverage:
* SINGAPORE'S LEADING BROADCASTER MEDIACORP EXPANDS USE OF CXENSE SOFTWARE
LONDON Force India and Sauber have given Formula One's new owners Liberty Media a vote of confidence by withdrawing a complaint to the European Commission about alleged anti-competitive practices in the sport.
* Formula One welcomes decision to drop EU complaint (Adds detail)
* SAYS NOW EXPECTING A MID- TO HIGH-SINGLE-DIGIT EFFECTIVE CASH TAX RATE ON U.K. EBITDA FOR ITS FORMULA 1 BUSINESS - SEC FILING
ABU DHABI, Nov 24 Commercial rights holder Liberty Media has offered Formula One teams cash advances to cushion the blow of reduced revenues caused by increased investment in the sport, Red Bull team boss Christian Horner said on Friday.
* LIBERTY MEDIA CHAIRMAN JOHN MALONE SAYS HAD 4 APPROACHES FOR CHARTER - CNBC
* LIBERTY MEDIA CORPORATION REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Liberty Media Corp prices secondary offering on behalf of selling stockholders of series C Liberty formula one common stock
* Liberty Media Corp prices secondary offering on behalf of selling stockholders of series c Liberty Formula one common stock
- Is Sirius XM CEO On The Way Out?
- Sirius XM Pays Dividend And Boosts Share Buybacks
- Tracking Mason Hawkins' Southeastern Asset Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Tracking David Winters' Wintergreen Advisers Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Tracking Ruane, Cunniff, & Goldfarb's Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update