Goldcorp Inc (G.TO)
Thu, Nov 9 2017
MEXICO CITY, Nov 8 The oil firm co-founded by the chairman of Canadian gold miner Goldcorp Inc wants to aggressively expand in Mexico in coming years, including a potential joint venture with state-owned Pemex, the company's director said in an interview on Wednesday.
* Orla Mining announces completion of acquisition of Camino Rojo Project from Goldcorp Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Goldcorp completes sale of camino rojo oxide project Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Goldcorp Inc's $250 million efficiency program will likely be extended beyond 2018, efficiency target increased - CEO
Oct 25 Canadian gold producer Goldcorp Inc reported an 88 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by an increase in the company's income tax recovery and higher earnings from its Peñasquito mine in Mexico.
Oct 25 Canadian gold producer Goldcorp Inc reported an 88 percent surge in quarterly profit on Wednesday.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.11 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 4 Protesters have lifted a blockade at the Penasquito gold mine in northern central Mexico without any impact on production, mine operator Goldcorp said on Wednesday.
MEXICO CITY, Oct 2 Protesters in northern Mexico blocked access for a fourth day on Monday to a gold mine operated by Canada's Goldcorp over a water dispute, a development that could hit the facility's production of the precious metal.
* Colorado announces strategic investment by Goldcorp and agreement to acquire remainder of KSP project
- Stocks To Watch: Investors Eye 2018 Picks
- Genpact (G) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- My Journey To Financial Independence: 81-Stock August Portfolio Update - Buying Gilead And Growth Stocks
- The End Is Here: Cable's Media Dominance
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 8/22/17: TRN, FNGN, UBFO, KMT, CDXC
- Genpact Acquires OnSource For Claims Inspection Tech