GAM Holding AG (GAMH.S)
Wed, Dec 20 2017
* GAM HOLDING AG ANNOUNCES NEW COMPENSATION FRAMEWORK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* GROUP ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT UP 13% TO CHF 148.4 BILLION FROM 30 JUNE 2017
Sept 18 Swiss money manager GAM Holding AG named Adrian Gosden investment director.
Aug 7 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Aug 7 Swiss money manager GAM Holding AG said on Monday it appointed Shizu Kishimoto to lead its sales and operations in Japan.
* Assets under management up 9 pct in H1 at 131.3 bln Sfr (Recasts with CEO quote, adds share price and analyst comment)
ZURICH, Aug 3 Swiss money manger GAM Holding , which earlier this year fought off an attempt by an activist investor to oust its chief executive, on Thursday reported a 39 percent year-on-year rise in first-half net profit.
- Weekly CEF Roundup: CEFs Start 2018 On High Note
- Weekly CEF Roundup: Alpine Sells CEF Management Contract To Aberdeen
- The Chemist's CEF Report - December 2017: CEF Sentiment Continues To Deteriorate
- Weekly CEF Roundup: Year Of Rights Offerings Comes To An End
- Weekly CEF Roundup: Some Macro Thoughts
- Muni Funds, PGP And An Underpriced China Fund: CEF Weekly Update