GAM Holding AG (GAMH.S)
15 Nov 2018
Tue, Nov 6 2018
* Shares down more than 2 percent (Adds comments from investors, analysts)
Nov 4 GAM Holding AG has rebuffed an offer from Schroders Plc to sell its Systematic division, which handles the Swiss money manager's Cantab quantitative hedge fund unit, the FT reported, citing two people familiar with the matter.
ZURICH Money manager GAM Holding AG suffered a 17.7 billion Swiss francs ($18 billion) slump in the value of its assets after the suspension of a top asset manager prompted investors to withdraw billions of francs from its funds, the company said on Tuesday.
* Shares drop more than 14 pct in early trading (Adds comments from CEO and CFO, market reaction, analyst comment)
ZURICH, Oct 23 Asset outflows at Swiss money manager GAM Holding AG continued this month but at a reduced rate, its finance chief told Reuters after the group saw outflows of around 8 billion Swiss francs ($8.03 billion) in the third quarter.
ZURICH, Oct 23 Swiss money manager GAM Holding AG's group assets under management fell by 17.7 billion Swiss francs ($17.77 billion) in the third quarter following the suspension of a director that has thrown its business into turmoil.
ZURICH, Sept 28 GAM Holding promoted its investments head to its management board on Friday and said its compliance head was leaving after a tumultuous period triggered when it suspended the executive in charge of absolute return bond funds in July.
ZURICH, Sept 25 GAM Holding said its decision to suspend a director in charge of absolute return bond funds in July, which triggered an investor exodus and a sharp fall in the company's shares at the time, was prompted by a tip from an internal whistleblower.
ZURICH, Sept 25 A tip from an internal whistleblower led GAM Holding to suspend a director in charge of absolute return bond funds, the Swiss group said on Tuesday, a move than triggered an investor exodus and a sharp fall in the company's shares.
ZURICH, Aug 28 GAM Holding will next month start liquidating funds whose trading it halted in July after suspending the investment director who ran them, the Swiss group said on Tuesday.
- The Chemist's CEF Report - September 2018: Equity And Fixed Income CEF Valuations Back To Par
- The Chemist's CEF Report - August 2018: Equity CEFs Starting To Come Down To Earth?
- The Chemist's CEF Report - July 2018: Treasury Yield Spread Continues To Narrow
- The Chemist's CEF Report - June 2018: CEFs Recovering
- The Chemist's CEF Report - May 2018: Fixed Income CEFs Continue To Get Cheaper Vs. Equity CEFs
- The Chemist's CEF Report - April 2018: CEF Discounts Widen To 12-Month Lows