Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (GARAN.IS)
14 Dec 2017
Fri, Dec 15 2017
* TO SELL NON-PERFORMING LOANS WORTH 294.1 MILLION LIRA TO SUMER VARLIK AND HAYAT VARLIK AT 17.5 MILLION LIRA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ISTANBUL, Nov 24 Turkey's Garanti Bank said on Friday it had signed a syndicated loan deal in two tranches of $405 million and 648.5 million euros ($769 million) with a 367-day maturity, as well as a third tranche of $180 million with a maturity of two years and one day.
* SECURES $250 MILLION LOAN FROM INTERNATIONAL CREDIT MARKETS WITH 3 YEARS 3 DAYS MATURITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q3 NET PROFIT OF 1.57 BILLION LIRA VERSUS 1.33 BILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* SAID ON MONDAY SECURED $250 MILLION LOAN WITH A MATURITY OF 5 YEARS WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF ITS INTERNATIONAL BORROWING PROGRAM
* SELLS NPL PORTFOLIO OF 229.4 MILLION LIRA FOR 13.4 MILLION LIRA TO SÜMER VARLIK YÖNETIM AND DESTEK VARLIK YÖNETIM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SIGNS AN AGREEMENT TO SECURE A EUR 200 MILLION EQUIVALENT WITH 5 OR 6 YEARS MATURITY UNDER COVERED BOND PROGRAMME
* FACES FINE OF EURO 8 MILLION IN CASE IN FRANCE WITH RESPECT TO ACCOUNT CLOSURE ACTIONS TAKEN BY BANK IN MID-2009
ANKARA, Sept 19 Turkey's Garanti Bank , one of the country's biggest private lenders, said on Tuesday its board chairman Ferit Sahenk had resigned.
ISTANBUL, July 28 Turkish lender Garanti Bank posted an unconsolidated net profit up 1 percent year-on-year to 1.55 billion lira ($439 million) in the second quarter, according to a statement to the Istanbul stock exchange late on Thursday.